Medlife Automatic Blood Pressure Monitor
Track your blood pressure anywhere, anytime with Automatic Upper Arm Blood Pressure Monitor from Medlife. The one-touch set-up alerts irregular heartbeat and reads Systolic & Diastolic pressure simultaneously. The compact design and a large display LCD screen graduated with WHO Classification Indicator further help in monitoring your blood pressure efficiently and accurately. This functional device has 2-user interface memory storage that can save up to 99 readings with date and time to monitor day-to-day health. The one-size-fits-all cuff is comfortable, easy-to-use and durable with Velcro hook & loop closure.
Ideal for home and travel use.
Key Features of Medlife Automatic BP Monitor:
- Systolic and Diastolic Values
- WHO Classification Indicator
- Irregular Beat Detection
- 2 x 99 Memory Storage
- Date and Time Function
- Large LCD Display
- USB Charging
- Model: YK Series
- Measurement Method: Oscillometric
- Operating Conditions: 5~40 °C, Less than 85% RH
- Measurement Range: 0~300 mmHg (Rated Cuff Pressure), 40~230 mmHg (Measurement Pressure)
- Measuring Resolution: 1 mmHg
- Display Type: Liquid Crystal Display
- Display Dimension: 70 x 42 mm
- Pulse Value: 40-199 bpm
- Memories: 2 x 99 Positions
- Power Source: USB Port (included)
- Unit Dimensions: 145 x 95 x 55 mm
Blood Pressure Classification Index of the WHO:
|BP Classifications||Normal||Prehypertension||Stage 1||Stage 2|
Data Source: JNC 7 classification of BP for adults
SBP: systolic blood pressure; DBP: diastolic blood pressure.
Directions For Use:
1. Wrap the cuff around your left arm. Make sure you are in a comfortable and relax position.
2. Keep the BP Monitor on the same level as your heart.
3. Please rest 3 to 5 minutes before taking the next measurement.
4. Press the ON/OFF button to measure your BP automatically.
5. Within a few seconds, the blood pressure ratings will display on the screen.
1 x Upper Arm Blood Pressure Monitor
1 x Adult Size Cuff with Velcro Closure
1 x Instruction Manual
1 x Hard Paper Box
- Avoid eating, drinking alcohol or caffeinated beverages, smoking, exercising or bathing for 30 minutes prior to taking a measurement.
- Take measurement regularly at the same time of every day.
- Read the manual carefully before use
- Keep out of reach of children
Disclaimers: This BP Monitor is a monitoring/screening/support device and not a diagnostic device. Please check manual thoroughly for dos and don’ts before using the product.