Rossmax GB102 Aneroid Blood Pressure Monitor
Rossmax GB102 Aneroid Sphygmomanometer is exclusively designed for blood pressure measurement at the upper arm or thigh on healthy skin. The blood pressure determined with Aneroid Sphygmomanometer is equivalent to those obtained by a trained observer using cuff/stethoscope auscultation method.
- White enamel 300 mmHg no-pin stop manometer
- Chrome-plate brass air release valve
- Latex-free Cuff
- Single Head Stethoscope
- Nylon Cuff
- Instruction Manual
- Zipper bag
Applying the Cuff:
- Place the cuff over the bare upper arm, wrap it with the tube pointing your palm, and the artery mark over your main artery.
- The edge of the cuff should be at approximately 1.5 to 2.5 cm above the inner side of the elbow joint.
- Using the correct cuff size is important for an accurate reading.
- Measurement Range: 0-300 mmHg
- Accuracy: ?ñ3 mmHg
- Operation environment: 10?øC~40?øC; 85% RH max
- Storage environment: -10?øC~60?øC; 10%~90% RH
- Dimensions: 52(L)x90(W)x33(H)mm
- Weight: 114?ñ5g
*Specifications are subject to change without notice