Bakson's KOF AID Syrup 115 Ml For Cough
Bakson's KOF AID Plus Syrup Quick Overview:
Bakson’s Kof syrup is a healing potion indicated for dry or wet cough. This cough syrup reduces cough, kills germs and leaves you fresh, it even clears the congestion in the chest. It also aids in controlling asthma and wheezing.
Benefits of Bakson's KOF AID Plus Syrup:
- Clears cough trigger sensation
- Clears congestion in the chest
- Boosts immunity
- Clears throat
- Stops the irritation
- Reduces mucus and phlegm
Ingredients and What it Treats:
- Bryonia alba 3x: Cough- dry, hard, very painful, at night. Sharp, stitching pain in chest.
- Ipecacuanha 3x: Constant constriction in chest. Breathlessness. Yearly attacks of difficult shortness of breathing. Continued sneezing; coryza; wheezing cough. Cough incessant and violent, with every breath.
- Antimonium tart. 6X: Cough followed, by vomiting or sleep. Coughing and gasping consecutively. Cough excited by eating, with pain in chest and larynx. Coarse rattling with wet sounding cough, but scanty, difficult expectoration, unable to get it out
- Phosphorus 6x: Cough from tickling in throat. Tightness across chest worse lying on left side.
- Drosera rotundifolia Ø: Cough very deep and hoarse; worse, after midnight; yellow expectoration, with bleeding from nose and mouth; retching. Deep, hoarse voice; hoarseness; laryngitis. Rough, scraping sensation deep in the fauces and soft palate.
- Justicia adhatoda 2x: Dry cough from the sternal region extending all over the chest.
Adults: 1 tablespoon of syrup every 3 – 4 hrs
Children: 1 teaspoon of syrup every 3 – 4 hrs
Or as directed by the doctor
- Keep away from direct sunlight. Store in a dry place.