Medlife Men's Diabetic & Orthopedic Footwear - Blue
Are you struggling with diabetes foot sores & other toe problems? We’ve got a solution!
Medlife Diabetic & Orthopedic Footwear is designed to alleviate the symptoms associated with various foot conditions in diabetes & arthritis. This pair of flats provides the proper cushioning for motion comfort, improves gait (walking pattern) and helps to correct deformities. Medlife uses only high-quality MCP/MCR material with medical grade Durometer Shore scale to reduce the risks of foot skin breakdown. This lightweight, flexible & durable flip flop is perfect for indoor and outdoor wear.
Applications of Medlife Diabetic and Orthopedic Footwear:
This pair of Footwear is specially designed to provide comfort in achilles tendonitis, arch pain/arch strain, arthritis, bunions, calluses, claw toes, corns, diabetic foot, hammer toes, heel pain, heel spurs, mallet toes, mortons, neuroma, plantar fasciitis and other foot problems.
Features of Medlife Diabetic & Orthopedic Footwear:
- Gives relief from painful foot conditions
- Offloads the pressure from the stress areas
- Lightweight, flexible & durable
- MCP footbed provides added comfort and stability
- Provides full biomechanical re-alignment
- Extra-grip durable rubber outsole
Specifications of Medlife Diabetic & Orthopedic Footwear:
- Color: Blue
- Footbed Material: MCP
- Upper Material: Raxine
- Sizes Available: 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11
- Pattern Type: Slipper
- Closure Type:- Slip on
- Lifestyle:- Casual Wear
- Care Instructions: Clean the footwear surface dirt with a brush or a damp cloth
Not Sure What Size to Order?
Foot safety plays an important role in people dealing with diabetic & orthopedic foot problems. Selecting the right size of footwear can help to reduce the pain and provide the right support. So, if you are not sure about your foot size then simply consult the below sizing guide before ordering the footwear:
How to Measure the Right Size by Yourself:
- Place your naked foot on a piece of paper
- Trace your foot using a pen or pencil
- Now measure the length & width of your foot
- Use this measurement to find the right size
Simple & Essential Foot Care Tips:
- Wash your feet daily with lukewarm water and soap
- Dry your feet and toes well
- File your nail straight across, ingrown nails and calluses should receive expert attention
- Always wear shoes that fit well
Other product Info:
Manufacturer Name & Address: Medlife International Private Limited Corp Office: 5th floor, Tower D, IBC Knowledge park, 4/1 Bannerghatta road, Bengaluru-560029 India.
FSSAI license of Medlife International Private Limited: 11218302000724, 22217041000383
For Queries/ Feedback/Complaints, Contact our customer care Executive at: