Greenkure Pain Relief Ayurvedic Oil 50ML (Pack Of 2)
Ingredients: Nilgiri oil (eucalyptus oil), Laung ka tel (clove oil), Pudina ka Phool (mint), Nirgundi ka tel (five-leaved chaste tree), Oil of Winter Green, Kapur, Oil Base, Sugandhi Dravya, Colour Blue & Yellow.
General Effects of Ingredients:
- Nirgundi Oil - Effective for swellings and joint pain
- Laung - Known for its anti-microbial, anti-fungal, antiseptic and anti-viral properties
- Pudina Leaves - A go-to-ingredient for a cough and cold with anti-inflammatory and anti-bacterial properties
- Nilgiri Oil - Has an anti-inflammatory effect
- Effective natural ingredients
- Refreshing aroma
Directions for use: Apply to affected areas of the body and massage gently if required. For relief from the stuffy nose during cold, roll Greenkure on a handkerchief and inhale at regular intervals as comfortable. Post-exertion such as long journey, trekking, and tiresome sports, massage your body with few drops of Greenkure and bathe with lukewarm water to experience instantaneous relaxation.
Important Note: Keep out of reach of children. Avoid contact with eyes. Do not use on delicate, broken, cut, and sensitive areas of skin. In case severe irritation persists, consult your doctor. For adult use only. For external use only.
Net Weight: 50 ML, Pack of 2
About Brand: GreenKure is a wellness brand offers nature's solution for pain relief to people from all walks of life. All products are made in a modern factory with state-of-the-art technology to ensure best practices and efficiency.