Jiva Dashang Lep Powder for Skin Diseases, Fever And Inflammation
Indications: Oedema, wounds, skin diseases and herpes zoster
- Purifies the blood, pacify vata and pitta and initiate healing
- Has good soothing, analgesic and anti-inflammatory effects
- Relieves pains caused by wounds and herpes infection
- Reduced swelling
- Recommended to alleviate swelling, pains and inflammations
- Effective in Oedema, wounds, skin diseases and herpes zoster
Ingredients: Red Sandle, Ela, Jatamansi, Haridra, Darvi, Kushtha, Ushir, Shrish bark, Yashtimadhu and TagarDirection to use: A paste is prepared by mixing this powder in water and is applied on location of disease and washed out after drying.
Jiva Ayurveda was founded with the mission of 'taking Ayurveda to every home'. Their objective of making people happy and healthy through authentic Ayurvedic treatment delivered at their doorstep is a direct response to the ailments and disorders - such as diabetes, arthritis, asthma, obesity, hypertension, spondylitis, piles, skin problems, sexual disorders, etc. - affecting the global community today, most of which do not have any impactful or sustainable treatment in modern medicine.