Naturalis Lemon Eucalyptus Oil (15 ML) For Preventing Mosquito & Deer Tick Bites, Relieve Congestion
Naturalis Lemon Eucalyptus Oil is known for its ability to penetrate the skin without leaving an oily feeling. It can also be used as a massage oil and a therapeutic oil when used with essential oils for aromatherapy. It is rich in essential fatty acid and is high in Vitamin A. Since the skin easily absorbs the oil, it is good for delaying premature aging, dry or irritated skin. This excellent softening and moisturizing properties are great for face, hands and hair. This oil helps to maintain the skins hydration, suppleness and radiance.
Benefits of Naturalis Lemon Eucalyptus Oil:
- Use as alternative to insects repellent.
- Antiseptic properties for air cleansing.
- Tonic for cardiovascular health and refreshing on the mind.
How to Use:
- Make your own mosquito repellent consisted of around 10% Citriodora oil with the carrier oil.
- Add in shampoo for antidandruff.
- Use with Tea Tree and Peppermint oils for flu inhalation.
- Keep away from direct sunlight
- Store in a dry place
- Keep out of reach of children