A To Z NS 15 Tablet
Manufactured by: Alkem Laboratories Ltd
Composition: Vitamins and minerals
Pack size: 15 Tabs
Drug type: Vitamins, minerals, and nutrients
Prescription Required: No
Primary Uses: Fatigue, Weakness, and Stress
What is A to Z NS Tablet?
A to Z NS Tablet is a combination of vitamins and minerals which is used in the treatment of fatigue and weakness.
A to Z NS Tablet is used to treat fatigue, weakness, stress, exhaustion, anemia. It also helps to improve the physical performance of the body.
How Does the Drug Work?
A to Z NS Tablet works by increasing the production of red blood cells , reducing the oxidative stress, bringing down the plasma level of homocysteine and maintaining the normal blood pressure. Alpha lipoic acid is an essential nutrient which protects body from free radical mediated damage. Mecobalamin is a cofactor in the enzyme methionine synthase which is used to treat anaemia. Vitamin B complex, iron and zinc help to improve cognitive function.
Common Side Effects of A to Z NS Tablet:
List of major side effects of A to Z NS Tablet
- Allergic reactions
- Abdominal distention
- Bitter taste in the mouth
How to Use A to Z NS Tablet?
A to Z NS Tablet is taken by mouth by swallowing it completely with adequate water. Do not chew and break the medication.
Precautions to be Taken:
Useful precautions to be taken while using A to Z NS Tablet
- Do not take A to Z NS Tablet if you are allergic to this medicine.
- The pregnant and lactating women should take this medication on doctor’s advice.
- Do not use this medicine after the expiry date given on the label.
- Before using this medication, notify your physician about your current list of medications, pre-existing diseases and current health conditions such as low or high blood pressure etc.
- It is advisable to consult the doctor before taking alcohol during the treatment with this medicine.
- A to Z NS Tablet should be used with caution in patients with liver and kidney diseases.
Contraindications while using A to Z NS Tablet
- A to Z NS Tablet is contraindicated for use in the patients with hypersensitivity to this medicine.
Possible drug interactions of A to Z NS Tablet with other drugs
- Concomitant treatment with other drugs such as neomycin, amino-salicylic acid and H2-blockers may decrease GI tract absorption of mecobalamin.
Store this medication at room temperature (Between 20-25°C). Protect from sunlight and children.
In case of missed dose, skip the same and continue with your regular dosing schedule. Avoid taking double dose to make up for a missed one.
Immediately contact to your doctor as symptomatic and supportive medical treatment is required in case of an overdose.
- Is methylcobalamin same as vitamin B12?
There are two forms of Vitamin B12- Methylcobalamin and cyanocobalamin. Cyanocobalamin is chemically synthesised form of vitamin B12 while methylcobalamin is found in animal-based foods.
- What is methylcobalamin used for?
Methylcobalamin is used as a dietary supplement and to treat anemia by helping the body to make red blood cells.
- Can I take A to Z NS Tablet during pregnancy?
A to Z NS Tablet is probably safe for use during pregnancy. However, the pregnnat women should take this medicine on doctor's advice.
- How often can I take A to Z NS Tablet?
A to Z NS Tablet should be used at fixed dose and duration as prescribed by your doctor.