Rossmax RA-600 Infrared Ear Thermometer
Check product delivery at your location to enable Add to Cart.
- Measurement distance within 5cm (2 inch)
- 1 second measurement
- Temple temperature
- Object temperature
- Fever Alarm
- 9 memories
- ?øC / ?øF switchable
- Auto shut-off
- Low battery indicator
- Self-diagnosis for malfunction
How to Use:
Cleaning & Disinfection:
- Clean the unit by wiping it with a dry cloth and disinfect the probe with ethyl alcohol.
- Donƒ??t let the unit contact any chemical thinner.
- Do not soak the display in water.
- Temperature measurement range
Temple mode: 34~42.2?øC (93.2~108?øF)
Object mode: 0~99.9?øC (32~199.9?øF)
For temple mode :+/-0.3?øC (0.5?øF) during 34~42.2?øC (93.2~108?øF).
For object mode :+/- 1?øC or +/- 2?øF when measuring the object temperature between 0~99.9?øC (or 32~199.9?øF)
- Operating condition Temple mode :15~40?øC (59~104?øF), RH<=95%; 700~1060 hPa
- Object mode :10~40?øC (50~104?øF), RH<=95%; 700~1060 hPa
- Storage and transportation condition
RH<=95%; 700~1060 hPa
- Memory 9 set
- Display resolution 0.1
- Battery AAA x 2
- Weight (without battery) 55g (without battery)
- Size 14.5cm(L) x 3.95cm(w) x 4.0cm(H)
- Do not bend, drop or twist the thermometer. It is not shockproof.
- Do not store the unit under direct sunlight, at a high temperature, in high humidity or dust.
- Keep battery away from children.
- For?ÿsafe?ÿreason, during childrenƒ??s temperature measurement, please keep them from crying, walking, talking and any related dangerous activities.
- Do not drink hot or cold fluids, exercise, and smoke or perform other activities prior to a reading. These activities will raise or lower temperature readings when compared to your normal, average temperature.
- Please ensure the close contact between the probe and the armpit of the baby or children.