Rossmax S150 Wrist Blood Pressure Monitor
Rossmax S150?ÿWrist Blood Pressure Monitor uses Smart Sense Technology for advanced air control system. The electronic deflation valve precisely controls the deflation rate and allows the monitor to detect and analyze pulse signals, adjusting cuff pressure during deflation. This significantly ensures more precise analysis, while reaching greater accuracy.
- Smart Sense Technology
- Hypertension Risk Indication
- Irregular Heartbeat Detection (IHB)
- 90 memories
- One-touch Automatic Operation
- Instruction Manual
- Carrying case
Applying the Cuff:
- Place the cuff over the bare upper arm, wrap it with the tube pointing your palm, and the artery mark over your main artery.
- The edge of the cuff should be at approximately 1.5 to 2.5 cm above the inner side of the elbow joint.
- Using the correct cuff size is important for an accurate reading.
- Measurement?ÿMethod: Oscillometric
- Measurement Range: Pressure-40~250 mmHg
- Accuracy: ?ñ3 mmHg
- Operation environment: 10?øC~40?øC; 85% RH max
- Storage environment: -10?øC~60?øC; 10%~90% RH
- Dimensions: 82(L)x69(W)x66(H)mm
- Weight: 115 g
- Wrist Circumference: 13.5 ~ 22 cm
- Power Source: DC 3V Two AAA Batteries