Minopep Serum 5% Liquid 60 ML
Manufactured by: Indiabulls pharmaceutical Ltd.
Composition: Minoxidil (5%)
Pack size: 60 ml
Drug type: Dermatologicals
Prescription Required: Yes
Primary Uses: Hair growth
What is Minopep Serum?
Minopep Serum contains Minoxidil as an active ingredient which is used for hair growth.
Minopep Serum is used for the hair growth and to maintain hair healthy and strong.
How Does the Drug Work?
Minoxidil works by promoting hair growth by stimulating cutaneous blood flow.
Common Side Effects of Minopep Serum:
List of major side effects of Minopep Serum
- Contact dermatitis
- Local burning
How to Use Minopep Serum?
Minopep Serum should be used as prescribed by the doctor. Apply this serum on the affected area and allow it to stay for few minutes.
Precautions to be Taken:
Useful precautions to be taken while using Minopep Serum
- Do not use Minopep Serum if you are allergic to this medication.
- The pregnant and lactating women should take this medication on doctor’s advice.
- Before using this medication, notify your physician about your current list of medications, pre-existing diseases, and current health conditions such as low or high blood pressure etc.
- It is recommended to consult the doctor before taking alcohol during the treatment with this medication.
Contraindications while using Minopep Serum
- This medication is contraindicated in the patients with scalp abnormality such as psoriasis.
- This medication should not be used on shaved scalp.
- Minopep Serum is contraindicated in the patients with hypertension.
Possible drug interactions of Minopep Serum with other drugs
- Minopep Serum should be avoided by the patients who are using other topical corticosteroids and retinoids to avoid the increased drug absorption.
Store this medication at room temperature. Protect from sunlight and children.
In case of missed dose, skip the same and continue with your regular dosing schedule. Avoid taking double dose to make up for a missed one.
Immediately contact to your doctor as supportive and symptomatic medical treatment is required in case of an overdose.
- What is the use of Minopep Serum?
Minopep Serum is used for promoting the hair growth and to maintain hair healthy and strong.
- How does Minopep Serum work?
Minopep Serum works by promoting hair growth by stimulating cutaneous blood flow.
- How often can I use Minopep Serum?
Minopep Serum should be used at fixed dose and duration as prescribed by your doctor.
- Can I use Minopep Serum during pregnancy?
The pregnant women should use Minopep Serum on doctor’s advice.