Tynor J-15 Knee Wrap Hinged (Neoprene)
Tynor Knee Wrap Hinged (Neoprene) is used to control compression around the knee and the rigid side support of a splint. It allows normal flexion and free movement of the knee joint.
Salient Features of Knee Wrap Hinged (Neoprene):
• Rigid side splinting
- Ensures full weight bearing. Bi-axial hinge construction mimics the natural knee joint to support the cruciate ligament at all flexion angles.
• Open design and hook-loop closing system
- Ensures customized compression, easy application, better sizing flexibility and better fitting.
• Anterior patellar opening with patellar buttress
- Holds the patella in position and relieves patellar pressure. Silicon buttress massaging increases blood flow for quick healing.
• Neoprene layer bonded with nylon fabric on both sides
- Provides four-way stretch and compression. Ensures longer life, appealing aesthetics and colour fastness. Better body heat retention, increases blood circulation for faster healing.
Code – J 15
Color – Black
Series – Neoprene Products
Size – S/M/L/XL/XXL
Tynor Orthotics (P) Ltd is one of the largest manufacturers and exporters of Orthopedic Appliances and Fracture aids in India. Their mission is to provide high-quality healthcare products at very reasonable prices. Tynor is known for state of art production facility and high value for money products.