PayPal Cashback T&C:
- To avail the cashback benefit, the Customer must click on the SMS payment link received while placing the order
- Sign in with a valid mobile number and password (in case you are not a Medlife Customer)
Note: The link will be applicable only for two hours of the order creation
- Offer Period – 16th to 31st December 2019 Maximum Cashback is up to 50% for first ever PayPal transaction(Up to 600)
- Minimum order value is ₹50
- Entire amount should be settled using PayPal wallet
- Offer applicable on Website, App & M-site
- The 50% PayPal Cashback Voucher of upto Rs.600, under this offer will be credited instantly to the eligible customer’s PayPal account upon successful completion of a transaction which will be notified via email.
- Cashback voucher will be valid for 60 days from the date of receipt of email. Check email for actual expiry date of cashback.
- Offer can be availed only once per PayPal user
- Offer valid for PayPal India account holders.
- PayPal will send cashback award email within 24 hours of transaction.
- The cashback will be in the form a discount cash voucher which can redeemed for your next PayPal transaction.
- Check your cashback voucher amount on www.paypal.com/myaccount/wallet
- In case you have business account with PayPal., login and check "offers " section in the bottom part of the app homepage to find your cashback voucher. This offer cannot be combined with any other offer/voucher/discount on merchant.
- The offer is only valid for users coming directly to the merchant website/app and not via any other partner site
- Under no circumstances will you be entitled to withdraw the eligible cashback voucher amount into your back account or otherwise ask for a cash withdrawal. The cashback amount will be applied as discount for your eligible purchases. The amount cannot be credited into any Pre-paid instrument issued under RBI laws
- The cashback voucher can be redeemed during a PayPal transaction where there is an integration between merchant's check out flow and PayPal back-end platform which holds all the logic to redeem PayPal offers.
- For full cancellations, any unused portion of this cashback will be cancelled, and any redeemed cashback amount will be adjusted from the refund amount.
- For partial cancellations,
a. If the cancellation amount is less than 50% of the order value, the requested cancellation amount will be fully refunded
b. If the cancellation amount is more than 50% of the order value, any unused portion of this cashback will be cancelled, and any redeemed cashback amount will be adjusted from the refund amount.
- The PayPal Cashback Voucher credited in to your PayPal account, can be redeemed instantly from the receipt of the cashback award notification email.
- PayPal reserves the right to employ reasonable technological and other methods to abuse of the offer term. Further, you acknowledge that PayPal's decision to take certain actions, including limiting access to your offer , placing holds or imposing reserves , may be based on confidential criteria that is essential to our management of risk , the security of users accounts comply with applicable laws and otherwise protect the PayPal system . You agree that PayPal is under no obligation to disclose the details of its risk management or its security procedures to you. Transaction processed through virtual cards will not be eligible for this cashback. If your order is cancelled by payer/refunded by the merchant, PayPal cashback that has been awarded to your PayPal account will be withdrawn. In case of cancellations / refunds where awarded cashback is used, 100% cashback will be refunded if the offer period still valid. For partial cancellations refund will be processed as per PayPal policies. In case of fraudulent/suspicious transactions, PayPal solely reserves the right to revoke the cashback offer/ not award the cash back at all.
- Product/services once bought online, shall be considered sold and cannot be cancelled, refunded or exchanged.