Alivher Es Tablet 10
Estradiol Estradiol is a form of estrogen. It is used to treat symptoms of menopause such as hot flashes, vaginal dryness, and irritation. Estradiol plays a vital role in many processes in the body. It also treats the deficiency of female sex hormone estrogen and associated risks. Additionally, it is used to treat bone loss and fractures in post-menopausal women. Sildenafil Sildenafil is used to treat erectile dysfunction in males. It helps in subsiding symptoms of pulmonary arterial hypertension. In addition, it improves the exercise capacity.
Mode of drug action :
Estradiol Estradiol is a synthetic steroid that belongs to a class of medications called estrogens. It is similar to the naturally occurring female hormone; therefore it helps in restoring the estrogen levels in the body. Sildenafil Sildenafil acts by inhibiting cGMP-specific phosphodiesterase type 5 activities which degrade cGMP in corpus cavernosum around the penis. This causes aggregation of cGMP in smooth muscles. cGMP is responsible for smooth muscle relaxation and increases blood flow which facilitates penile erection during sexual stimulation.
What are the common side effects?
Estradiol Estradiol side effects include nausea and vomiting, headache, swelling, breast tenderness, breast pain, burning sensation, heartburn, flatulence, constipation, abdominal pain, pain during periods, depression, mood changes, skin rash, skin redness, hair loss, vaginal burning sensation, vaginal discharge, altered libido, weight loss, or weight gain. Sildenafil The common sildenafil side effects are flushing, indigestion, insomnia, nosebleed, nasal congestion, running nose, visual impairment, dizziness, and bladder pain.
Pregnancy: Unsafe Breast feeding: Safe under medical guidance Alcohol: Unsafe Kidney dysfunction: Caution required Liver dysfunction: Caution required
Special precautions for safe use
• Do not use Alivher ES while taking nitrate drug for chest pain or heart problems, as it decreases the blood pressure.
• Avoid taking grapefruit or grapefruit juice while on Alivher ES tablet, as it interacts with the sildenafil drug.
• Patient has undergone uterus removal surgery or hyperplasia of the endometrium, uterine fibroids, uterus cancer, or breast cancer should consult the doctor before taking Alivher ES tablet.
• Individuals with the history of blood clotting disorders, liver problems, gall bladder disorders, high blood pressure, heart problems, high blood cholesterol or migraine headache should not take Alivher ES, as these conditions may intensify side effects of Alivher ES.
• Stop using Alivher ES and report to the doctor immediately if there is sudden vision loss.
What else should I know?
1. What lifestyle changes should I make while taking estradiol? Quit smoking and avoid alcohol as alcohol may worsen the drowsiness and calmness with estradiol.
2. Is estradiol used in the treatment of acne? Yes, estradiol may help treat acne but consulting the doctor before using hormonal tablets is recommended.
3. I am on estradiol medication do I gain weight? Yes, there is a chance of weight gain and weight loss if you are taking estradiol medication.
4. Do I develop breast cancer if am using estradiol birth control pill? You may be at a risk of developing breast cancer. Regular screening of the breasts may help to reduce the risk by early detection in case of any abnormal changes in the breast tissue.
5. Is estradiol prescribed to men? Yes, it is used for the treatment of prostate cancer. Sildenafil
1. What is the recommended dosage of sildenafil? Do not take sildenafil more than once per day unless prescribed.
2. Can I consume alcohol while taking sildenafil? No, alcohol causes serious side effects with sildenafil.
3. What are the available sildenafil brands? Sildenafil is available as Viagra and Revatio.
4. I have retinitis pigmentosa. Can I take sildenafil drug? No, patients with retinitis pigmentosa should not take sildenafil as it may cause visual impairment.
5. Can sildenafil increase in the penis size? Sildenafil tablet is used to promote penis erection. Talk to the doctor about other benefits of the drug.