Alocerene 15/10 % Lotion 200 Ml
Glycerin is a moisturizing agent which is used to treat dry skin related conditions. It prevents the formation of scales, roughness, itching or burning sensation or rashes associated with dryness.
How does the drug work?
Glycerin lubricates the skin and improves the smoothness. It acts by binding water to the skin and preventing water loss from the skin.
What are the common side effect?
Glycerin is safe and produces no side effects when used as directed. In some cases, Alocerene side effects may, however, include burning, redness, irritation and stinging in the applied area.
• Do not use the Alocerene cream if an allergic reaction (which is rare) was seen with any of its ingredients in the past.
• Check if your skin turns sensitive to the sun when the cream of Alocerene is applied. Take necessary precautions accordingly.
• Alocerene drug may worsen acne. So, people who are more prone to acne outbreaks should use the Alocerene topical with caution.
• Due to the unknown safety of the Alocerene medicine for pregnant women, a doctor’s advice is needed before its use.
• Alocerene cream is for external use only.
1. How to apply the Alocerene cream? Apply the cream two to three times in a day, in the form of a thin layer on the affected area.
2. How to protect skin from sunburn while using Alocerene medicine? Avoid exposure to the sun. You may wear protecting clothing and use a sunscreen before going outdoors. Do not use tanning beds.
3. What if I forget to apply the Alocerene cream? In case you forget to apply the cream, apply it as soon as you remember. Do not use more than what is directed for use.
4. How to store the Alocerene cream? Store the Alocerene cream in the original container, away from flame or heat. Keep it away from the reach of children. Check the label for further storage instructions.
5. Can I use Alocerene cream for cracked heels? Yes. Alocerene cream effectively treats cracked heels by moisturizing the skin.