Alprax Mt 0.25 Mg Tablet 15
Alprax is the brand name for alprazolam. Alprax USES include treatment of anxiety associated depression and panic disorders. It is the most commonly prescribed medication to relieve nervousness.
How does the drug work?
Alprax tablet belongs to the class of drugs called benzodiazepines. It alters the chemical activity in the brain to reduce abnormal excitement, anxiety and worry; it is also helpful in promoting sleep.
What are the common side effect?
Alprax drug side effects include constipation, drowsiness, dry mouth, irritation, depression, altered speech, vertigo, abnormal involuntary movements.
Important Info Do not increase or decrease the dose of the Alprax MT drug, without consulting the doctor. Avoid activities such as driving and operating machinery because Alprax MT may cause dizziness, confusion, and drowsiness. Avoid consuming alcohol when on Alprax MT as it may cause excessive sedation. Avoid using Alprax MT during pregnancy, as it is unsafe, and may cause defects in fetus. Take the drug with or without food but take at a fixed time.
1. Can I take alprazolam for insomnia? Yes. Alprazolam is an effective medication for anxiety associated insomnia.
2. Can I take alprazolam during lactation? No. Alprazolam can pass into the breast milk and may harm the baby. Consult your doctor before taking the drug.
3. What is the maximum dose of alprazolam per day in the treatment of panic disorders? The maximum dose of alprazolam per day in the treatment of panic disorders is 10mg. Seek medical advice to avoid complications.
4. Is alprazolam beneficial only for insomnia? Alprzolam is the best medicine for insomnia and depression as well.
5. Do alprazolam cause addiction? Yes, alprazolam caUSES addiction. Use the drug only when prescribed.