Andeca 25 Mg Injection 1
Nandrolone is given to prevent bone loss and treat osteoporosis (a bone-thinning disease) in women after menopause. It is also given in kidney disease patients to treat anemia.
How does the drug work ?
Nandrolone increases the hemoglobin content and the size of the red blood cells, thus, improving the oxygen-carrying capacity of the blood. It also increases the growth of certain tissues.
What are the common side effects ?The side effects which are commonly seen in the users of nandrolone are skin discoloration, breast growth, changes in sexual drive, sleeplessness, ankle swelling, diarrhea, nausea, and vomiting.
Important Information for Safe Use:
• Do not use the Andeca in case of pregnancy, a chance of pregnancy and lactation. This is due to the risk of harm with the medicine to the baby.
• In the case of conditions such as porphyria (a blood disorder), and a previous allergic reaction to nandrolone, avoid the Andeca medication.
• Men who notice painful erections and acne, and women who develop facial hair, menstrual changes, voice alterations, etc. should contact the doctor before using the Andeca drug.
• Do not give Andeca drug to children aged below 3 years. Extreme caution is required with the use of Andeca medicine in children younger than 9 years of age. Frequent monitoring of the bone growth is required.
• Special precautions may be required with the Andeca use in patients with kidney, heart, liver, diseases, certain cancers, diabetes, and epilepsy.
• For the Andeca benefits and side effects, check the leaflet.
1. How frequently should the bone growth be monitored during nandrolone medication? Bone growth should be monitored for at least every 6 months during nandrolone medication in children.
2. Can I drive after taking nandrolone medicine? Yes. You may drive after taking the nandrolone medicine as it does not seem to influence one’s ability to drive.
3. How is the nandrolone drug given? Usually, the nandrolone drug is given in the form of injection.
4. What if I miss a dose of nandrolone? If you miss a dose of nandrolone, then take it immediately as you remember. But if it is too late, then leave the forgotten dose and take the next dose at its scheduled time. Never take an extra dose.
5. What happens if warfarin is taken while using nandrolone? Use of warfarin and nandrolone together can increase the effects and side effects of nandrolone. So, ask a doctor before their use.