Andro Q Tablet 10
Co-enzyme Q10 Coenzyme Q10 produces energy that is required by the cell for its growth. It also functions as an antioxidant, which protects the body from the damage caused by the harmful molecules. Coenzyme Q10 helps to digest food and perform other body functions. It also protects the heart and skeletal muscles. L – Arginine L-arginine is used in the treatment of heart diseases associated with blocked blood vessels resulting from blood clots and plaques formation. It is given as a part of treatment for erectile dysfunction in men. It also helps in bodybuilding. Alpha Tocopherol Acetate Alpha Tocopherol Acetate is used to treat vitamin E deficiency diseases. It is used to treat ataxia- a genetic movement disorder. It has erythropoetic action and reduces the risk of anemia. It is prescribed to treat beta- thalassemia. Alpha Tocopherol Acetate is prescribed along with vitamin C for the treatment of uveitis- swelling in the middle layer of the eye. Alpha Tocopherol Acetate reduces the risk of nerve damage in the patients undergoing cisplatin chemotherapy. Alpha Tocopherol Acetate reduces the risk of infertility ion males, and miscarriage and menstrual problems in females. Selenium Selenium helps to reduce the risk of autoimmune thyroid disorders such as Hashimoto’s thyroiditis. It is used to reduce the cholesterol levels. Selenium is also useful for the prevention of grey hair, mood disorders, infertility, cataracts, macular degeneration and miscarriage.
How does the drug work ?
Co-enzyme Q10 Coenzyme Q10 is a fat-soluble vitamin that is naturally found in the mitochondria of the eukaryotic cells. It is the part of electron transport chain and participates in the aerobic cellular respiration. It generates energy in the form of ATP which is essential for the functioning and maintenance of the human cell. L – Arginine In the human body, L-arginine is converted to nitric oxide which widens the blood vessels. This improves the blood flow through the vessels. It is also known to induce the release of growth hormone and insulin. Alpha Tocopherol Acetate Alpha Tocopherol Acetate improves immune functions and enhances DNA repair. It also has anticoagulant, antiviral and neuroprotective activity. It reduces the production of free radicals and prevents skin damage. It also increases the skin healing in the patients with burns and injuries. It reduces the risk of cancer. Alpha Tocopherol Acetate prevents the destruction of other fat soluble vitamins and enhances their utility. Alpha Tocopherol Acetate improves the sterility in males and females. Selenium Selenium plays a role in the metabolism of carbohydrates, fats and proteins. It has antioxidant activity and prevents the cell damage. It reduces the risk of cancer and cardiovascular diseases.
What are the common side effects ?Co-enzyme Q10 The decrease in the coenzyme Q10 levels causes some side effects such as muscle pain, nausea, diarrhea, liver damage, kidney damage, increased blood sugar levels, and type 2 diabetes. L – Arginine The common side effects of L-arginine are bloating, abdominal pain, diarrhea, blood abnormalities, low blood pressure, allergies, gout, airway inflammation and worsening of asthma. Alpha Tocopherol Acetate No major side effects are reported for Alpha Tocopherol Acetate . Some common side effects such as diarrhea, blurred vision, dizziness, headache, nausea and stomach cramps, tiredness, and weakness are reported by few users. Selenium The most common side effects of selenium are bad breath, fever, nausea, and vomiting.
Important Information for Safe Use:
• Consult a doctor before using Andro Q medicine.
• Maintain cautions while using Andro Q medicine in case of any kidney or liver disease
• Do not use Andro Q medicine if using any other drugs containing vitamin E.
• Consult a doctor before using Andro Q medicine during pregnancy and breast feeding.
• Avoid Andro Q medicine if allergic to any of the ingredient present in the drug.
1. What are the sources of co-enzyme Q10? Coenzyme Q10 can be obtained from oily fish, meat, beef, and whole grains.
2. Does coenzyme Q10 improve migraine condition? Co-enzyme Q10 reported having beneficial effects on the condition of a migraine.
3. Can I use anticoagulants while on coenzyme Q10? No, coenzyme Q10 decreases the effects of anticoagulants such as warfarin.
4. Does coenzyme Q10 acts as anti-oxidant? Yes, coenzyme Q10 acts as anti-oxidant.
5. Does coenzyme Q10 cause weight loss? Yes, coenzyme Q10 facilitates weight loss, by increasing the functions of the cells. L-arginine
1. Is it safe to give L-arginine to children? Yes. It is safe to give L-arginine to children within the prescribed doses. However, a too high dose can produce serious side effects.
2. Does L-arginine worsen asthma? Yes. L-arginine causes swelling of the airways and can worsen asthma. So, such patients should use it with caution.
3. Will my blood pressure get altered with L-arginine? L-arginine is known to lower the blood pressure. So, use it with caution.
4. What are the sources of L-arginine? L-arginine is an amino acid which is obtained from fish, poultry, dairy products and red meat.
5. What is the dose of L-arginine for erectile dysfunction? The usual dose of L-arginine for erectile dysfunction is about 5 grams per day. Alpha Tocopherol Acetate
1. Does Alpha Tocopherol Acetat helps to prevent painful mensuration? Yes. Alpha Tocopherol Acetate reduces the production of free radicals and prevents painful mensuration. Consult your physician for safe use.
2. Does Alpha Tocopherol Acetate helps to improve memory in patients with Alzheimer’s diseases? Yes. Alpha Tocopherol Acetate has antioxidant activity. It prevents the damage to the nerve and brain cells thereby improve memory in the patients with Alzheimer’s disease. Consult your physician for safe use.
3. Does Alpha Tocopherol Acetate is useful to prevent wrinkles and fine lines on the skin? Yes. Alpha Tocopherol Acetate has antioxidant activity and reduces skin aging. You can use Alpha Tocopherol Acetate to prevent wrinkles and fine lines on the skin. However, consult your physician to know the right dose and instructions for safe use.
4. How should I store Alpha Tocopherol Acetate supplements? Alpha Tocopherol Acetate supplements should be stores at room temperature (25oC) away from direct sunlight and moisture.
5. Is Alpha Tocopherol Acetate safe for pregnant and lactating females? Yes. Alpha Tocopherol Acetate is safe for pregnant and lactating females. However, consult your physician before taking the medication. Selenium
1. How should I store selenium supplements? Selenium supplements should be stores at room temperature away from direct sunlight and moisture.
2. Is selenium safe for pregnant and lactating females? Yes. Selenium is safe for pregnant and lactating females. However, consult your physician before taking the medication.
3. Can I take any other medications along with selenium supplements? You must discuss with your doctor before taking any other medications.
4. What are the dietary sources of selenium? High levels of selenium can be found in fish, shell fish, red meat, grains, eggs, chicken, and liver.
5. Is selenium useful for the treatment of anemia? Yes, selenium is prescribed in combination with other medications for the treatment of anemia.