Angelskin 15 % Cream 50 Gm
Glycerin is a moisturizing agent which is used to treat dry skin related conditions. It prevents the formation of scales, roughness, itching or burning sensation or rashes associated with dryness.
How does the drug work ?
Glycerin lubricates the skin and improves the smoothness. It acts by binding water to the skin and preventing water loss from the skin.
What are the common side effects ?Glycerin is safe and produces no side effects when used as directed. In some cases, it may cause warmth, redness, irritation and stinging in the applied area.
Important Information for Safe Use:
• Do not use the Angelskin if an allergic reaction (which is rare) was seen with glycerin in the past.
• Check if your skin turns sensitive to the sun when Angelskin medication is applied. Take necessary precautions accordingly.
• The Angelskin drug may worsen acne. So, people who are more prone to acne outbreaks should use Angelskin topical with caution.
• Due to the unknown safety of the Angelskin medicine for pregnant women, a doctor’s advice is needed before its use.
• Angelskin topical cream is for external use only.
1. How to apply the glycerin cream? Apply the cream two to three times in a day, in the form of a thin layer on the affected area.
2. How to protect the skin from sunburn while using glycerin? Avoid exposure to the sun while using glycerin. You may wear protective clothing and use a sunscreen before going outdoors. Do not use tanning beds.
3. What if I forget to apply the glycerin cream? In case you forget to apply the cream, apply it as soon as you remember. Do not use more than what is directed for use.
4. How to store the glycerin? Store the glycerin in the original container, away from flame or heat. Keep it away from the reach of children. Check the label for further storage instructions.
5. Can I use glycerin for cracked heels? Yes. Glycerin effectively treats cracked heels by moisturizing the skin.