Anglogel Mps Syrup 170 Ml
Magaldrate Magaldrate is used to treat acidity, stomach and intestinal ulcers. Simethicone Simethicone is used to relieve the symptoms due to excess gas in the stomach and intestines causing hiccups, bloating, painful pressure, and fullness. It can be used both in adults as well as in children.
How does the drug work ?
Magaldrate Magaldrate is an antacid which neutralises the stomach acid and increases the stomach pH thus, relieving ulcers. Simethicone Simethicone drug is an antifoaming agent. It acts on the inner lining of the intestine and allows the gas bubbles to come together more easily, thereby, releasing the trapped wind.
What are the common side effects ?Magaldrate The common side effects of magaldrate are nausea, intestinal pain, vomiting, constipation, diarrhoea, loss of appetite, memory loss, brittle bone, muscle weakness and slow reflexes. Simethicone The common side effects of simethicone are nausea, vomiting and stomach upset.
Important Information for Safe Use:
• Avoid alcohol consumption while taking Anglogel-MPS drug as it increases the risk of side effects.
• Anglogel-MPS drug should be administered as prescribed by the physician. Do not take the drug for more than 2 weeks without the doctor’s recommendation.
• Individuals suffering from inflammatory bowel syndrome (IBS), appendicitis, pancreatitis or other disorders should inform the doctor before taking Anglogel-MPS medicine.
• While taking other drugs along with Anglogel-MPS medication, maintain a gap of at least 2 hours to prevent drug-drug interactions.
• Inform the doctor about all the medical conditions before using Anglogel-MPS drug.
• Discontinue Anglogel-MPS drug and consult a doctor immediately on noticing any unusual symptoms.
• Consult a doctor before using Anglogel-MPS drug during pregnancy and breastfeeding.
1. How to take magaldrate? You may take magaldrate with or without food at the same time daily.
2. How long can I use magaldrate? Do not use magaldrate for more than 2 weeks unless instructed by your doctor.
3. What to do if I miss a dose of magaldrate? Take the drug as soon as you remember. Otherwise, skip the missed dose and continue with the next dose at its scheduled time. Do not take more than the recommended dose.
4. What to do in case of overdose with magaldrate? Call up for immediate medical help in case of overdose with magaldrate.
5. What are the storage instructions for magaldrate? Store magaldrate at room temperature, away from heat, light and moisture. Keep it away from children. Simethicone
1. Is simethicone an antacid? No. Simethicone is not an antacid, it is a surface active agent.
2. Is simethicone safe for children? Yes. Simethicone is safe when used in prescribed doses.
3. Do simethicone tablets have any serious side effects? No. Simethicone tablets do not have any known serious side-effects. Few people may experience allergic reactions.
4. Is it safe to use simethicone during pregnancy? Yes, it is safe to use simethicone during pregnancy. However, consult your doctor before taking any medicine during pregnancy.
5. Is simethicone effective against acid reflux? Simethicone, when combined with an antacid, is effective in controlling acid reflux.