Anich 100/200 Mg Tablet 3
Clindamycin Clindamycin is an antibiotic used for the treatment of bacterial infections. It can be used to control acne. Clotrimazole Clotrimazole is used to treat athlete’s foot, ringworm, fungal nappy rash and fungal sweat rash. Clotrimazole cream uses also include relief from skin irritation of the vulva or the tip of the penis associated with certain fungal infections.
How does the drug work ?
Clindamycin Clindamycin acts on Propionibacterium acne that feeds on sebum produced by sebaceous glands and results in acne. Clindamycin inhibits the production of proteins that are essential for this bacterial growth. Clotrimazole Clotrimazole is a broad-spectrum antifungal drug. It acts by inhibiting the ergosterol synthesis in the fungal cell membrane leading to a structural impairment of the cell membrane and cell death.
What are the common side effects ?Clindamycin The common side effects of clindamycin are rash, itching, and pain at the site of application. Clotrimazole The common side effects of clotrimazole topical cream include rash, edema, irritation, blisters, and redness, peeling, burning and itching. The rare side effects include allergic reactions such as hives, shortness of breath, hypotension, or fainting, which may occur at high doses.
Important Information for Safe Use:
• Individuals allergic to Anich medication should avoid taking the drug.
• Take Anich drug as prescribed by the physician. Do not over dose it. .
• Individuals using birth control pills should consult the doctor before taking Anich medication as the drug is less effective while using birth control pills.
• Pregnant and breastfeeding mothers should consult the doctor before taking Anich medication for safe use of the drug during pregnancy and breastfeeding.
1. Is clindamycin safe during pregnancy? Yes. Clindamycin is safe during pregnancy. However, consult a doctor for the best treatment options.
2. Is clindamycin safe during breastfeeding? No. Clindamycin can pass into milk and can harm the child who is breastfed.
3. Does clindamycin cause drowsiness? No, clindamycin doesn’t cause drowsiness.
4. What are the uses of clindamycin? Clindamycin is used for the treatment of acne in the topical dosage form. In other dosage forms such as oral and intravenous, clindamycin can be used to treat urinary tract infections, ear infections, pneumonia, strep throat, and joint infections.
5. Can I use the medicine often for better results? No. You should not use the clindamycin for more often than your doctor recommended. Clotrimazole
1. How should I use the clotrimazole cream? The clotrimazole cream should be applied 2 to 3 times daily. If your feet are infected, you must wash and dry them thoroughly before applying the cream.
2. Is the clotrimazole dosage different for different age groups? Clotrimazole is similar for all age groups.
3. For how long should the treatment with clotrimazole antifungal cream continue? The duration of treatment can range from a minimum of 2 weeks to a maximum of 4 weeks depending on the type and severity of the infection.
4. Can I use the clotrimazole cream for vaginal infections? Yes, clotrimazole cream can be used to treat vaginal infection.
5. Will the condoms work effectively if I use clotrimazole medicine on my penis? The efficacy of rubber contraceptives may get reduced with the use of clotrimazole cream. So, it is advisable to use alternative protection while on clotrimazole cream.