Ansaid Gel 30 Gm
Diclofenac is used for stiffness, swelling, and joints pain caused by arthritis. It is also used for the acute and chronic treatment of symptoms of osteoarthritis. Diclofenac is used as an analgesic in some minor surgeries such as dental.
How does the drug work ?
Diclofenac is a NSAID used to reduces inflammation and as a pain reliever. The anti-inflammatory effects are due to inhibition of cyclooxygenase (COX-1 and COX-2), this, in turn, inhibits prostaglandin synthesis. Inhibition of the prostaglandin synthesis results in analgesic effects of diclofenac.
What are the common side effects ?The common side effects of diclofenac are stomach upset, constipation, discomfort, drowsiness, decrease in urine output, increased bleeding time, itching of skin, epidermal necrolysis, renal dysfunction.
Important Information for Safe Use:
• Do not drive after taking Ansaid as it causes dizziness.
• Ankyek is used for treating different types of pain.
• Before using Ansaid medicine inform the doctor about the current list of medications.
• Pregnant or breastfeeding women should consult the doctor before taking Ansaid.
• Commonly people use Ansaid for tooth pain.
• Consult the doctor if any Ansaid side effects such as skin rash.
• Ansaid uses include reducing fever, headache, toothache, joint pain, acute gout, and ear pain.
1. What are different dosage forms available for diclofenac other than tablet form? Diclofenac is available in different forms such as injectables, topical applicators (powder or ointment), and capsule form.
2. Can I use diclofenac with magnesium? No, you should not take diclofenac with magnesium as they can interact with the drug.
3. Does diclofenac cause nephrotoxic? Diclofenac can interfere with normal kidney function when taken in large doses for a longer duration. You need to consult your doctor regarding its uses.
4. Can an asthma patient take diclofenac? No, diclofenac worsen the symptoms of asthma in some people suffering from asthma.
5. I am suffering from high blood pressure. Is it safe to use diclofenac? Diclofenac does not show any effect on blood pressure, but it safe to consult your doctor before taking it.