Anser 5000 Iu Injection 1
Human chorionic gonadotropin, i.e. HCG is given to treat hypogonadism in males (i.e. a decrease in male hormone) and infertility in females (i.e. inability to become pregnant).
How does the drug work ?
Human chorionic gonadotropin acts by stimulating the production of gonadal steroid hormone. In males, it stimulates the testes to produce androgens and in females, it stimulates the ovaries to produce progesterone.
What are the common side effects ?The side effects which are common with the use of human chorionic gonadotropin are injection site pain and swelling, headache, fatigue, restlessness, and irritability.
Important Information for Safe Use:
• Women taking the Anser drug should take necessary precautions as suggested by the doctor to reduce the chances of multiple pregnancy, which is considered as a risk for the baby and the mother.
• Pregnant women, upon conceiving should stop taking the Anser because it is unsafe for the baby. Breastfeeding females need to consult a doctor before use.
• Anser medicine can cause a condition called ovarian hyperstimulation syndrome (OHSS). Inform the doctor immediately if any related symptoms such as severe pelvic pain, stomach pain, and swelling, reduced urine volume, shortness of breath and weight gain occur.
• People allergic to HCG should not take the Anser.
• Avoid the drug Anser if hormone-related cancer or an early puberty has occurred.
• Inform the doctor if any of the conditions such as thyroid problems, epilepsy, cancer of breast or ovary or uterus or prostate, etc. is present.
1. Should I eat before taking the human chorionic gonadotropin injection? You may take the human chorionic gonadotropin injection with or without food.
2. Is HCG effective if my sperm count is low? Yes. HCG helps to increase low sperm count in men.
3. How is the human chorionic gonadotropin injection given? The human chorionic gonadotropin injection is given into a muscle or under the skin by a healthcare professional.
4. How to store the mixed medicine? Use the medicine immediately after mixing otherwise store it in a refrigerator until use. Discard the left out medicine after 30 days if unused.
5. What to do if I miss a dose of HCG injection? Call up for medical help if you miss a dose of HCG injection.