Antoxcare Capsule 10
Selenium Selenium helps to reduce the risk of autoimmune thyroid disorders such as Hashimoto’s thyroiditis. It is used to reduce the cholesterol levels. Selenium is also useful for the prevention of grey hair, mood disorders, infertility, cataracts, macular degeneration and miscarriage. Vitamin E Vitamin E is an antioxidant. It is used in the treatment of vitamin E deficiency. It aids in wound healing, treat ataxia, relieves from fatigue and an energy booster.
How does the drug work ?
Selenium Selenium plays a role in the metabolism of carbohydrates, fats and proteins. It has antioxidant activity and prevents the cell damage. It reduces the risk of cancer and cardiovascular diseases. Vitamin E Vitamin E inhibits the production of free radicals that cause cardiovascular disease and cancer. It slows the process of damaging cells. It is essential for functioning of many organs in the body.
What are the common side effects ?Selenium The most common side effects of selenium are bad breath, fever, nausea, and vomiting. Vitamin E The common side effects of vitamin E due to high doses are fatigue, nausea, diarrhoea, blurred vision, rash, bruising, and bleeding.
Important Information for Safe Use:
• Individuals allergic to Antoxcare medication or other drugs with similar ingredients should avoid taking the drug.
• Individuals suffering from liver and kidney or other ailments should inform the doctor before taking Antoxcare medication.
• Avoid consuming alcohol while taking Antoxcare medication as alcohol reduces the drug absorption in the body.
• Inform the doctor while taking other vitamin and mineral supplements before taking Antoxcare medication.
• Pregnant and lactating mothers should consult the doctor before taking Antoxcare medication for safe use of the drug during pregnancy and breastfeeding.
1. How should I store selenium supplements? Selenium supplements should be stored at room temperature away from direct sunlight and moisture.
2. Is selenium safe for pregnant and lactating females? Yes. Selenium is safe for pregnant and lactating females. However, consult your physician before taking the medication.
3. Can I take any other medications along with selenium supplements? You must discuss with your doctor before taking any other medications.
4. What are the dietary sources of selenium? High levels of selenium can be found in fish, shell fish, red meat, grains, eggs, chicken, and liver.
5. Is selenium useful for the treatment of anemia? Yes, selenium is prescribed in combination with other medications for the treatment of anemia. Vitamin E
1. What is the recommended dose of vitamin E? The recommended dose of vitamin E is 1000 mg/day.
2. What are the sources of vitamin E? Sunflower seeds, almonds, peanuts, wheat germ oil, avocados, spinach, mangoes, and palm oil are dietary sources of vitamin E.
3. Can I use vitamin E for longer durations to improve overall health? Though vitamin E helps in improving health, prolonged use may cause some adverse effects. Therefore, take the medication for a duration suggested by your doctor.
4. Can I take aspirin with vitamin E? Vitamin E can also act as an anticoagulant and when taken with aspirin, it may cause hypervitaminosis E, which is life-threatening.
5. Is vitamin E good for skin? Vitamin E has anti-aging properties and also helps in treating dehydrated skin.