Anzocalm 0.25/20 Mg Tablet 10
Alprazolam Alprazolam is used in the treatment of anxiety associated depression and panic disorders. It is the most commonly prescribed medication to relieve nervousness. Propranolol Propranolol uses include treating high blood pressure, arrhythmia, tremors, anxiety, and chest pain. It is also used to prevent heart attack, esophageal varices, and migraine headache. It is also used to relieve symptoms of thyrotoxicosis.
How does the drug work ?
Alprazolam Alprazolam belongs to the class of drugs called benzodiazepines. It alters the chemical activity in the brain to reduce abnormal excitement, anxiety and worry; it is also helpful in promoting sleep. Propranolol Propranolol is a beta blocker that blocks the beta receptors present on various parts of the body. Beta receptors cause the release of adrenaline and noradrenaline (fight or flight hormones).
What are the common side effects ?Alprazolam Alprazolam side effects include constipation, drowsiness, dry mouth, irritation, depression, altered speech, vertigo, abnormal involuntary movements. Propranolol The common side effects of propranolol are decreased heart rate, sleep disturbances, dizziness, difficulty breathing, nausea, vomiting, fatigue, and changes in vision.
Important Information for Safe Use:
• Take Anzocalm drug as prescribed by the physician. Do not over dose it.
• Do not continue using Anzocalm drug for more than a month, as the drug becomes less effective.
• Avoid consuming alcohol while taking Anzocalm medication as it increases the drug action in the individual.
• Do not drive or handle heavy machinery after taking Anzocalm drug as it causes dizziness and drowsiness.
• Individuals suffering from kidney and liver disorders should inform the doctor before taking Anzocalm medication.
• Inform the doctor if there is any sign of chills, sweating, weakness or dizziness after taking Anzocalm medication.
• Pregnant and breastfeeding women should inform the doctor before taking Anzocalm medication for safe use of the drug during pregnancy and breastfeeding.
1. Can I take alprazolam for insomnia? Yes. Alprazolam is an effective medication for anxiety associated insomnia.
2. Can I take alprazolam during lactation? No. Alprazolam can pass into the breast milk and may harm the baby. Consult your doctor before taking the drug.
3. What is the maximum dose of alprazolam per day in the treatment of panic disorders? The maximum dose of alprazolam per day in the treatment of panic disorders is 10mg. Seek medical advice to avoid complications.
4. Is alprazolam beneficial only for insomnia? Alprazolam is the best medicine for insomnia and depression as well.
5. Do alprazolam cause addiction? Yes, alprazolam causes addiction. Use the drug only when prescribed. Propranolol
1. What is the dose of propranolol to treat hypertension? The initial dose of propranolol tablets is 40mg twice a day and maintenance dose is 120 to 240 mg per day.
2. Can I take propranolol during pregnancy? Propranolol should not be used during pregnancy unless prescribed by the doctor.
3. Can propranolol be used for inducing sleep? Propranolol may cause drowsiness, but the main effect of propranolol is reducing blood pressure. So, do not misuse the drug and use it as prescribed by your doctor.
4. Does propranolol cause memory loss? Propranolol medication causes memory loss as a side effect. However, it is not seen in all the patients who are using propranolol.
5. Can propranolol be used for the long term? Yes. Propranolol can be used for long term depending on your condition.