Anzol 30 Mg Capsule 10
Lansoprazole is used to treat heartburn, acidity, ulcers in the stomach and intestine.
How does the drug work ?
Lansoprazole acts by reducing the production of acids by the stomach wall.
What are the common side effects ?The common lansoprazole side effects include stomach pain, constipation, diarrhea, gas, nausea, and headache.
Important Information for Safe Use:
• Do not take the Anzol if a history of hypersensitivity reaction has occurred with the use of lansoprazole or similar drugs.
• While taking the Anzol, a regular blood test needs to be undergone to check the levels of magnesium.
• Long-term use of Anzol can lead to weakness of the bones and their breakage.
• To know further details such as the Anzol side effects and storage, check the label.
1. What supplements will I need along with lansoprazole? In some patients, magnesium supplements are required if their levels are low.
2. Is lansoprazole similar to pantoprazole? Yes. Both lansoprazole and pantoprazole belong to the same class of drugs and are for the treatment of similar conditions.
3. Is lansoprazole available over-the-counter? Yes. Lansoprazole is available over-the-counter.
4. Can I suggest lansoprazole to others with a similar condition? Never suggest a medicine to others even if they have a similar condition like yours. The right to prescribe medicines lies with a doctor.
5. Will I have burps with lansoprazole? No. Lansoprazole does not cause burps.
6. Will I feel hungry with lansoprazole? No. Lansoprazole does not increase the appetite or make you feel hungry.