Aparin Cream 20 Gm
Benzyl nicotinate topical: Benzyl nicotinate is used to treat conditions like nutritional deficiencies. Heparin: Heparin is used to treat conditions associated with clotting. Thus, it is given to reduce clots during surgery.
How does the drug work ?
Benzyl nicotinate topical: Benzyl nicotinate acts by improving skin oxygenation. Heparin: Heparin is a blood-thinning agent which prevents the formation of blood clots in the vessels.
What are the common side effects ?Benzyl nicotinate: The side effects of benzyl nicotinate include nausea, skin rash, stomach upset, acute toxicity etc. Heparin: The side effects which are common with the use of heparin are bluish discoloration of the skin, itching of feet, injection site pain, swelling, and redness.
Important Information for Safe Use:
• Avoid using Aparin Medicine if allergic to any of the ingredients in it.
• Do not use Aparin medicine in children below 5 years of age.
• Take medical consultation before using Aparin medicine during pregnancy.
• Use Aparin medicine only when prescribed by the doctor.
• Consult a doctor before using Aparin medicine in case of any kidney or liver disease.
• Make sure to keep away Aparin medicine away from children.
1.Can I use benzyl nicotinate without prescription? No. do not self medicate. Take medical consultation before using any drug.
2.How to store Benzyl nicotinate? Benzyl nicotinate must be stored at room temperature.
3.Can I take herbal supplements along with benzyl nicotinate? No. Herbal supplements should be avoided with Benzyl nicotinate as it causes drug interactions.
4.Can I drink alcohol when using benzyl nicotinate? No. It is advisable not to consume alcohol when on medication.
5.Can I use benzyl nicotinate for the treatment of scabies? Take medical consultation before using any kind of medicine. However it is used in the treatment of scabies. Heparin:
1. Can I use aspirin after taking heparin? No. Do not use aspirin or other NSAIDs along with heparin because of an increased risk of bleeding with the drugs when taken together.
2. How is the heparin injection given? The heparin injection is given either into a vein or under the skin by a healthcare professional in the doctor’s office.
3. What happens with an overdose of heparin? An overdose of heparin leads to nosebleeds, bruising, and blood in urine or stools.
4. What is the dose of heparin for an adult? The dose of heparin depends on several factors and is decided by the doctor.
5. How to store heparin? Store heparin at room temperature, away from moisture, light and heat.