Aquabact 0.5 % Soap 75 Gm
Triclosan is used to clear acne, skin infections, antisepsis caused due to bacteria. It helps to keep the skin healthy and moisture. It helps to remove bacteria under the skin that causes acne.
How does the drug work ?
Triclosan is an antibacterial and antifungal agent. Triclosan is effective against gram negative bacteria. It acts as a bacteriostatic that prevents the proliferation of bacteria. Triclosan also acts as a site-directed inhibitor and disrupts lipid, phospholipid, lipopolysaccharide, and lipoprotein synthesis.
What are the common side effects ?The typical side effects of triclosan are giant hives, itching, rash, redness of the skin, inflammation, and stinging of skin. It also blocks the metabolism of thyroid hormone. It also causes muscle contractions and allergy.
Important Information for Safe Use:
• Before using Aquabact related medication consult the doctor to know risks and benefits of the medication.
• Aquabact, when used along with tap water, combines with chloroform present in it and forms human carcinogens. Talk to the doctor about the safe use of Aquabact products.
• Aquabact is also very toxic to the environment. It kills healthy water-borne bacteria.
• Patients with cardiac dysfunction and muscle disorders should not use Aquabact, as it impairs relaxation-contraction of muscles.
• Aquabact when exposed to sun forms dioxins, which affect the endocrine system. Use sunscreen lotions and other preventive measures while using the drug.
1. Is triclosan safe for children? No, triclosan may enter into the bloodstream and causes hay fever in children. Talk to the doctor before using the drug.
2. Is safe to use the toothpaste that contains triclosan? Patients may have gingivitis with the use of toothpaste containing triclosan. Consult your doctor before using the product with triclosan.
3. List the products that contain triclosan? Triclosan may be used in gel hand wash, bar soaps, bad soap hand washes, body washes, toothpaste, and cosmetics. It also used in clothes making, furniture and cookware to prevent bacterial contamination.
4. Is triclosan used in the manufacture of toys for children? Yes, triclosan is used in the manufacturing of children toys to prevent bacterial contamination.
5. Is it safe to use body washes and anti-bacterial soaps containing triclosan? Body washes and soaps containing triclosan are more effective to prevent the spread of diseases, but long-term use of the drug is not suggested. Consult your doctor and know the risk and benefits of the drug.