Arcalion 200 Mg Tablet 10
Sulbutiamine is used to treat Myastenia gravis also called asthenia and other conditions.
How does the drug work ?
What are the common side effects ?The common side effects associated with Sulbutiamine include nausea, vomiting, headache, tiredness and difficulty in falling asleep.
Important Information for Safe Use:
• Individuals experiencing dizziness or drowsiness after taking Arcalion medication should avoid driving or using heavy machinery immediately after taking the drug.
• If there is any sign of muscle cramping, inflammation or swelling of the limbs, discontinue using Arcalion drug and seek immediate medical care.
• Avoid alcohol consumption while taking Arcalion drug to prevent risk of side-effects.
• Inform the doctor while taking other medications concomitantly with Arcalion medication.
• Inform the doctor before using Arcalion medication in case of pregnancy or breastfeeding.
1. Is the drug safe for use during pregnancy and breastfeeding? Yes, the drug is safe for use during pregnancy and breastfeeding. But consult the doctor to know about the benefits and risks of the medication during pregnancy.
2. Can I drive after taking Sulbutiamine medication? Individuals experiencing dizziness and drowsiness are advised to keep away from driving or handling heavy machinery.
3. Does the drug cause substance abuse? Using the drug over a long period of time leads to substance abuse and may lead to substance addiction.