Asprito 30 MG Tablet
Manufactured by: Intas Pharmaceuticals Ltd.
Strength: 30 mg
Pack size: 10 Tablets
Drug type: Antipsychotics
Prescription Required: Yes
Primary Uses: Schizophrenia, Mania
What is Asprito 30 mg Tablet?
Asprito 30 mg Tablet is an antipsychotic medicine which is used in the treatment of schizophrenia and mania.
Asprito 30 mg Tablet is used in the treatment of schizophrenia and mania.
How Does the Drug Work?
Aripiprazole works by stimulating the activity of certain chemical messengers in the brain. Thereby, improves the symptoms of schizophrenia.
Common Side Effects of Asprito 30 mg Tablet:
List of major side effects of Asprito 30 mg Tablet
- Blurred vision
- Weight gain
- Dry mouth
- Running nose
- Muscle stiffness
How to Use Asprito 30 mg Tablet?
Asprito 30 mg Tablet is taken by mouth by swallowing it completely with adequate water. Do not chew and break the medication. This medicine may be taken with or without food as prescribed by the doctor.
Precautions to be Taken:
Useful precautions to be taken while using Asprito 30 mg Tablet
- Do not take Asprito 30 mg Tablet if you are allergic to this medication.
- Asprito 30 mg Tablet may cause dizziness in some patients. Avoid using heavy machinery and driving in such condition.
- Before using this medication, notify your physician about your pre-existing diseases current list of medications and health conditions such as low or high blood pressure etc.
- Take this medicine at the fixed dose and duration as prescribed by your doctor.
- Alcohol consumption is not advisable during the treatment with this medicine as it may have additive CNS depressant effects.
List of contraindications while using Asprito 30 mg Tablet
- The use of Asprito 30 mg Tablet is contraindicated in the patients with hypersensitivity to this drug.
- This medication is not recommended for use in the pregnant and lactating women.
Possible drug interactions of Asprito 30 mg Tablet with other compounds
- Concomitant treatment with CYP3A4 inducers such as carbamazepine may reduce the effects of this medicine.
- Concomitant treatment with CYP3A4 inhibitors such as clarithromycin may increase the plasma level of this medication.
- Concomitant use with hypotensive agents may cause additive effects.
- This medication may elevate the sedative effects when concomitantly used with CNS depressants.
Warnings while using Asprito 30 mg Tablet
- Asprito 30 mg Tablet should be used with caution in the patients with liver disease.
- Special caution should be taken in the patients having kidney disease.
- Abrupt withdrawal of this medication is not advisable as it may cause serious side effects.
- This medicine may cause suicidal thought and behaviour change of the patient. Immediately inform to your doctor if you notice such kind of change in thought process and behaviour.
Pregnancy and lactation:
Asprito 30 mg Tablet is highly unsafe for use during pregnancy and lactation. Prior consultation to your doctor is advisable in such cases.
Store this medication at room temperature (Between 20-25°C). Protect from sunlight and children.
In case of missed dose, skip the same and continue with your regular dosing schedule. Avoid taking double dose to make up for a missed one.
Immediately contact to your doctor as emergency medical treatment is required in case of an overdose.
- How does Asprito 30 mg Tablet work?
Asprito 30 mg Tablet is an antipsychotic medication. It works by stimulating the activity of certain chemical messengers in the brain. Thereby, improves the symptoms of schizophrenia.
- Can I take Asprito 30 mg Tablet while taking food?
Yes, Asprito 30 mg Tablet may be taken with or without food as prescribed by the doctor.
- Can I take alcohol while using Asprito 30 mg Tablet?
Alcohol consumption is not advisable during the treatment with Asprito 30 mg Tablet as it may have additive CNS depressant effects.
- Is Asprito 30 mg Tablet safe to use during pregnancy?
The use of Asprito 30 mg Tablet is highly unsafe during pregnancy. Prior consultation to your doctor is advisable in such condition.