Auxisoda Tablet 10
Sodium bicarbonate is used for heartburn, and acidity relief. It is also used as a medication for indigestion and bloating. It gives a quick relief from stomach acidity and is considered, the best treatment for acidity. Sodium bicarbonate helps replenish the bicarbonate ions in the body in case of metabolic acidosis.
How does the drug work ?
Sodium bicarbonate is an antacid. It works by neutralizing excess acid in the blood. Therefore, it is used for heartburn and indigestion associated with hyperacidity. Sodium bicarbonate also normalizes excess acid in the body fluids.
What are the common side effects ?The most common side effects include nausea, vomiting, altered taste, muscle pain and twitching, fatigue, loss of appetite, headache, mood swings, frequent urination, rapid breathing, and limb swelling.
Important Information for Safe Use:
• Consult a doctor before using any other medications along with Auxisoda.
• Avoid Auxisoda drug if allergic to any of its ingredients.
• Consult a doctor before using Auxisoda in case of pregnancy or breast feeding.
• Take the drug as prescribed by the doctor. Do not overdose it.
• Avoid alcohol with Auxisoda as this increases the risk of side effects.
1. Will sodium bicarbonate dissolve in water? Yes, it dissolves in water and normalizes the acid in the stomach to relieve heartburn and the associated indigestion.
2. Can I use sodium bicarbonate to de-stain my teeth? Yes, sodium bicarbonate removes surface stains on the teeth.
3. Does sodium bicarbonate reduce my blood pressure? No, sodium bicarbonate increases your blood pressure when take in large amounts.
4. I am taking corticosteroids. Can I co-administer sodium bicarbonate? No, concomitant use of both the drugs decreases the effectiveness of corticosteroids.
5. What are the severe side effects of sodium bicarbonate intake? The severe side effects of sodium bicarbonate include swelling of face, tongue, and lips. Seek medical attention immediately in case of such side effects.