Avapar 50 Mg Tablet 10
Camylofin Camylofin is used to relieve pain associated with smooth muscle spasm. It is given to treat intestinal colic, renal colic, biliary colic and period pain. Diclofenac Diclofenac is used for stiffness, swelling, and joints pain caused by arthritis. It is also used for the acute and chronic treatment of symptoms of osteoarthritis. Diclofenac is used as an analgesic in some minor surgeries such as dental.
How does the drug work ?
Camylofin Camylofin works by causing the relaxation of the smooth muscles and reducing the calcium levels. Diclofenac Diclofenac is a NSAID used to reduces inflammation and as a pain reliever. The anti-inflammatory effects are due to inhibition of cyclooxygenase (COX-1 and COX-2), this, in turn, inhibits prostaglandin synthesis. Inhibition of the prostaglandin synthesis results in analgesic effects of diclofenac.
What are the common side effects ?Camylofin The common side effects with camylofin are nausea, skin redness, drowsiness, glaucoma, dry mouth, reduced sweating, tachycardia, and vomiting. Diclofenac The common side effects of diclofenac are stomach upset, constipation, discomfort, drowsiness, decrease in urine output, increased bleeding time, itching of skin, epidermal necrolysis, renal dysfunction.
Important Information for Safe Use:
• Individuals suffering from disorders such as urinary retention, inflammatory bowel disease (IBD), obstructive airway diseases or thyroid disorders should inform the doctor before taking Avapar medication.
• Individuals scheduled for heart surgery should inform the doctor about the medication before the surgery.
• Individuals taking Avapar medications are advised to exercise cautiously while using the drug.
• Individuals suffering from clotting disorders should seek doctor’s advice before taking Avapar medication.
• Pregnant and breastfeeding mothers should consult the doctor before taking Avapar medication for safe use of the drug during pregnancy and breastfeeding.
1. How to take camylofin medicine? Take the camylofin medicine irrespective of food but at a fixed time daily.
2. What is the dose of camylofin injection? The dose of camylofin injection is based on the condition to be treated and is decided by your doctor.
3. Can lactating women use camylofin medicine? The safety of camylofin medicine in breastfeeding women is not known. So, ask a doctor before use.
4. What if I forget to take a dose of camylofin medicine? Take the forgotten dose as soon as you remember. But if it is too late, then skip the dose and continue with the following dose at its scheduled time.
5. Can I take antidepressant drugs with camylofin medicine? A cautious use of antidepressant drugs is required while using the camylofin medicine. So, ask a doctor. Diclofenac
1. What are different dosage forms available for diclofenac other than tablet form? Diclofenac is available in different forms such as injectables, topical applicators (powder or ointment), and capsule form.
2. Can I use diclofenac with magnesium? No, you should not take diclofenac with magnesium as they can interact with the drug.
3. Does diclofenac cause nephrotoxic? Diclofenac can interfere with normal kidney function when taken in large doses for a longer duration. You need to consult your doctor regarding its uses.
4. Can an asthma patient take diclofenac? No, diclofenac worsen the symptoms of asthma in some people suffering from asthma.
5. I am suffering from high blood pressure. Is it safe to use diclofenac? Diclofenac does not show any effect on blood pressure, but it safe to consult your doctor before taking it.