Azona 80 Mg Capsule 10
Ziprasidone is used in the treatment of schizophrenia and manic conditions.
How does the drug work ?
Ziprasidone acts by antagonizing both dopamine type 2 and serotonin type 2 receptors.
What are the common side effects ?Common side effects of Ziprasidone include constipation, dizziness, blurred vision, insomnia, sedation, rash and urinary retention.
Important Information for Safe Use:
• Do not use Azona medicine if allergic to any of the ingredients in it.
• When using Azona medicine monitor electrolyte levels, complete blood count, fasting blood glucose levels.
• If dizziness is experienced after using Azona medicine do not drive or operate heavy machinery.
• Use Azona medicine only in prescribed doses.
• Take medical consultation before using Azona medicine during pregnancy or breast feeding.
• If there is a kidney or liver problem consult the doctor for dose adjustment.
1. I am feeling depressed. Can I use Ziprasidone? No. do not self medicate. Consult a physician before using any medicine.
2. what are the side effects of Ziprasidone? Restlessness, tiredness, constipation and skin rash may be some of the side effects of Ziprasidone.
3. Can I use Ziprasidone along with herbal supplements? No. Take medical consultation before using any other supplements along with Ziprasidone.
4. What if I miss a dose? Do not take a double dose of Ziprasidone, instead take the next schedule of drug.
5. Can I take antibiotic along with Ziprasidone? No. some of the antibiotics interact with Ziprasidone. However consult a physician before using any antibiotic.