Bayace 100 MG Capsule
Manufactured by: Bayer Pharmaceuticals Pvt. Ltd.
Strength: 100 mg
Pack size: 10 Capsules
Drug type: Antiasthmatic & COPD Preparations
Prescription Required: Yes
Primary Uses: Asthma, Chronic obstructive pulmonary disorder (COPD)
What is Bayace 100 mg Capsule?
Bayace 100 mg Capsule contains Acebrophylline as an active ingredient which is used to treat asthma and chronic obstructive pulmonary disorder (COPD).
Bayace 100 mg Capsule is used for the treatment of asthma and chronic obstructive pulmonary disorder (COPD).
How Does the Drug Work?
Acebrophylline is a mucolytic drug that loosens and thins the mucus to make its removal easy and improves the symptoms of asthma and COPD.
Common Side Effects of Bayace 100 mg Capsule:
List of major side effects of Bayace 100 mg Capsule
- Skin rash
- Abdominal discomfort
How to Use Bayace 100 mg Capsule?
Bayace 100 mg Capsule is taken by mouth by swallowing it completely with adequate water. Do not chew and break the medication. It should be taken with food.
Precautions to be Taken:
Useful precautions to be taken while using Bayace 100 mg Capsule
- Do not take Bayace 100 mg Capsule if you are allergic to this medication.
- The pregnant and lactating women should take this medication on doctor’s advice.
- Bayace 100 mg Capsule may cause sleepiness as its side effect. Avoid using heavy machinery and driving while taking this medication.
- It is recommended to avoid the consumption of marijuana and tobacco while taking Bayace 100 mg Capsule.
- Prior consultation to your doctor is advisable before alcohol consumption during the treatment with Bayace 100 mg Capsule.
- This medication should be used with caution in patients with hypertension, heart disease and peptic ulcer.
Contraindications while using Bayace 100 mg Capsule
- This medicine is contraindicated in the patients with hepatic and renal impairment.
- Bayace 100 mg Capsule is contraindicated in patients with hypersensitivity to this drug.
Possible drug interactions of Bayace 100 mg Capsule with other drugs
- The use of this medication is advised against in those who are concurrently using antibiotics such as azithromycin as it may cause adverse effect.
- Concurrent treatment with beta blockers may cause adverse drug reactions.
Store this medication at room temperature (between 20-25°C). Protect from sunlight and children.
In case of missed dose, skip the same and continue with your regular dosing schedule. Avoid taking double dose to make up for a missed one.
Immediately contact to your doctor as supportive and symptomatic medical treatment is required in case of an overdose.
- What is Bayace 100 mg Capsule used for?
Bayace 100 mg Capsule is used for the treatment of chronic obstructive pulmonary disorder (COPD).
- How often can I take Bayace 100 mg Capsule?
Bayace 100 mg Capsule should be used at fixed dose and duration as prescribed by your doctor.
- Can I take Bayace 100 mg Capsule with food?
Yes, Bayace 100 mg Capsule is recommended to be taken with food.
- Is Bayace 100 mg Capsule safe to use during pregnancy ?
The pregnant women should use Bayace 100 mg Capsule as prescribed by the doctor.