Budamate Neb 1 Mg Respules 2 Ml
Formoterol is used to treat symptoms of asthma or chronic obstructive pulmonary disorder (COPD) such as wheezing, shortness of breath and breathing difficulties. Formoterol is also used to treat bronchospasm in people with night-time asthma. Budamate is used to treat asthma. Budesonide is also used to prevent and treat various allergies of the nose, throat or the lungs.
How does the drug work?
Formoterol drug belongs to a class of medications known as long-acting beta agonists. Formoterol helps in relaxing the muscles of the air passages, thereby widens them and makes it easier to breathe. Budesonide is classified under a group of medicines known as corticosteroids. Budesonide controls the rate of protein synthesis. At the cellular level the drug reverses the capillary permeability and lysosomal stabilization thereby prevents and controls the inflammation.
What are the common side effect?
Formoterol side effects include nausea and vomiting, nervousness, headache, dry mouth, stomach pain, blood in stools, heartburn, muscle pain, muscle cramp, and uncoordinated body movements. Budesonide side effects include anxiety, nervousness, restlessness, sleeping disorder, depression, belching, blemish, bruise, cataract, glaucoma, effected adrenal gland, excitement, growth retardation, aphonia, cough, hoarseness of voice, indigestion, heartburn, irritation, sore throat, and stomach pain.
• Budamate medicine should not be used to treat an asthma attack which has already begun.
• Do not use Budamate drug if you are allergic to formoterol or budesonide or any other related drugs.
• While using the Budamate medication, never place a capsule in the mouthpiece of the inhaler.
• Consult the doctor before taking Budamate dosage in case of pregnancy or planning to become pregnant or breastfeeding.
1. What are the available forms of formoterol? Formoterol is available as powder filled capsule for inhalation and a solution for nebulization use.
2. How long does formoterol stay in the body? Formoterol is a long-acting drug which is known to be effective for 12 hours in the body.
3. Are both formoterol and budesonide similar? No. Formoterol belongs to a class of drugs known as beta-agonists whereas budesonide belongs to a class of drugs known as corticosteroids.
4. Is it safe to use formoterol during pregnancy? No. Formoterol is unsafe during pregnancy. Consult your doctor before using the medication.
5. What is the best time to take formoterol? Formoterol works best if taken before exercising or heavy work. Budesonide
1. Does budesonide help to relieve cough? Budesonide can relieve cough related to asthma or allergic diseases of nose, throat or chest.
2. Does budesonide cause weight loss? No. Budesonide may cause weight gain but not weight loss.
3. Is budesonide similar to albuterol? No. Budesonide is a corticosteroid whereas albuterol is a beta-receptor agonist drug. But both are used to treat asthma.
4. I am allergic to salbutamol is it safe to take budesonide? Yes. Salbutamol is a beta agonist drug which is different from budesonide which is a corticosteroid.
5. Is it safe to take alcohol while on budesonide medication? Interaction of budesonide with alcohol is unknown. Consult your doctor for the safe use of the drug.