Cadivestin 250 MG Tablet 10
Univestin is used to reduce joint pain. It is also recommended in reducing joint stiffness and improves mobility.
Mode of drug action :
Univestin is a nutritional supplement which reduces joint discomfort and rigidity, by inhibiting the enzymes responsible for inflammation and improves the flexibility and physical function.
What are the common side effects?
The common side effects associated with Univestin are nausea, vomiting, abdominal pain and indigestion.
Special precautions for safe use
• Avoid Cadivestin drug if allergic to any of the ingredients present in the drug.
• Do not use any other drugs along with Cadivestin drug without consulting a doctor.
• Maintain caution while using Cadivestin drug in case of any liver or kidney diseases.
• Avoid Cadivestin drug in case of asthma, chronic obstructive pulmonary disease and other breathing problems.
• Take Cadivestin drug exactly as prescribed by the doctor. Do not over dose it.
What else should I know?
1. Is Univestin recommended in case of heart diseases? Consult a doctor before using Univestin in case of any heart disease, depending on the health condition the doctor may or may not recommend Univestin.
2. Can I take Univestin without consulting a doctor? No. Do not use Univestin without consulting a doctor.
3. I am experiencing dark urine, unusual tiredness and abdominal discomfort while using Univestin, should I consult a doctor? Yes, consult a doctor immediately on noticing such symptoms.
4. Is Univestin recommended in children below 18 years? No. Univestin is not recommended in children below 18 years.
5. What should I do when I miss a dose of Univestin? Take the missed dose as soon as you remember. If it is the time for next scheduled dose then skip the missed dose and continue with the normal scheduled dose.