Cal 123 Fem Tablet
Manufactured by: Pharmed Ltd.
Composition: Calcium carbonate + Vitamin D3 + Soy Isoflavonones
Pack size: 10 Tablets
Drug type: Vitamins and minerals
Prescription Required: Yes
Primary Uses: Vitamin D3 deficiency, Calcium deficiency, Bone health
What is Cal 123 Fem Tablet?
Cal 123 Fem Tablet is the combination of calcium carbonate, vitamin D3 and Soy isoflavonones which is used to treat calcium deficiency.
Cal 123 Fem Tablet is used for the treatment of calcium deficiency. This medication is used in to keep bones strong and healthy.
How Does the Drug Work?
Cal 123 Fem Tablet provides essential nutrients such as calcium carbonate and vitamin D3 to the body in case of their deficiencies. Calcium is essential for the formation and maintenance of bones. Vitamin D3 helps the body to absorb calcium and maintain bone health. Soy Isoflavones helps to promote bone health and strength.
Common Side Effects of Cal 123 Fem Tablet:
List of major side effects of Cal 123 Fem Tablet
How to Use Cal 123 Fem Tablet?
Cal 123 Fem Tablet is taken by mouth by swallowing it completely with adequate water. Do not chew and break the medication. It should be taken at the fixed dose and duration as prescribed by the doctor.
Precautions to be Taken:
Useful precautions to be taken while using Cal 123 Fem Tablet
- Do not take Cal 123 Fem Tablet if you are allergic to this medicine.
- Before using this medication, notify your physician about your current list of medications, pre-existing diseases, and current health conditions such as low or high blood pressure etc.
- It is recommended to consult the doctor before taking alcohol during the treatment with this medication.
Information not available.
Information not available.
Warnings while using Cal 123 Fem Tablet
- This medication is used with caution in the patients with kidney stone diseases.
Pregnancy and lactation:
Cal 123 Fem Tablet is probably safe for use during pregnancy and lactation. However, the pregnant and lactating women should take this medication on doctor’s advice.
Store this medication at room temperature. Protect from sunlight and moisture.
In case of missed dose, skip the same and continue with your regular dosing schedule. Avoid taking double dose to make up for a missed one.
Immediately contact to your doctor as symptomatic and supportive medical treatment is required in case of an overdose.
- Can I take Cal 123 Fem Tablet in calcium deficiency?
Yes, Cal 123 Fem Tablet is used in the treatment of calcium deficiency and to maintain bones healthy and strong.
- How does Cal 123 Fem Tablet work?
Cal 123 Fem Tablet provides essential nutrients such as calcium carbonate and vitamin D to the body in case of their deficiencies and helps to maintain bones healthy and strong.
- How often can I take Cal 123 Fem Tablet?
Cal 123 Fem Tablet should be used at fixed dose and duration as prescribed by your doctor.
- Can I take Cal 123 Fem Tablet during pregnancy?
Cal 123 Fem Tablet is probably safe for use during pregnancy. However, the pregnant women should take this medication on doctor’s advice.