Ciroze 400 MG Tablet 10
Ademetionine is used to treat nutritional deficiencies of the compound.
Mode of drug action :
Ademetionine is important for several vital processes in the human body. It balances the chemical substances in the brain.
What are the common side effects?
The side effects which are common with Ademetionine are nausea, stomach upset, vomiting and acute toxicity.
Special precautions for safe use
• Avoid the Ciroze tablet if an allergic reaction was seen in the past with the use of Ademetionine.
• Do not take the Ciroze tablets at night time as it can cause extreme drowsiness.
• Pregnant and breastfeeding women should not take the Ciroze medicine unless told by a doctor.
• If the symptoms do not improve with the Ciroze drug, then consult the doctor immediately.
• If a bipolar disorder is present, then do not take the Ciroze medicine.
• Take supplements such as folic acid, vitamin B6 and B12 while on the Ciroze medication.
What else should I know?
1. How to take the Ademetionine tablets? Take the Ademetionine tablets on an empty stomach, at the same time every day.
2. Is it safe to give Ademetionine tablets to children? No. Do not give Ademetionine tablets to children.
3. What to do in case of an overdose with Ademetionine? Immediately call up for medical help in case of an overdose with Ademetionine.
4. How to store Ademetionine tablets? Store the Ademetionine tablets in a moisture free environment, away from heat and light. Keep them away from reach of children.
5. What if I forget a dose of Ademetionine tablet? Take the missed dose as soon as your remember. But if it is nearly time for the next dose, then skip the missed dose and continue with the following dose. Do not take a double dose.