Colphos Forte Capsule 10
Lecithin is a phospholipid which is used in the treatment of memory disorders like dementia, depression, anxiety and Alzheimer’s disease. It is also used in certain types of diseases like gall bladder disease and liver disease.
How does the drug work?
Lecithin is a phospholipid that acts by converting itself in the form of acetylcholine to transmit the nerve impulse.
What are the common side effect?
The common side effects associated with Lecithin are nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, stomach pain and bloating.
Important Information for use
• People with bone marrow depression should not use Zepcar CR medicine.
• Avoid the Zepcar CR drug if an allergic reaction was seen with an earlier use of carbamazepine.
• Do not take any other antidepressant drugs along with Carbafen tablet. If a MAO-inhibitor drug was used in the past 14 days, then do not take Zepcar CR.
• Call the doctor immediately in the case of skin rash, unusual weakness, bleeding and fever. This is because of the chances of Carbafen side effects such as life-threatening skin rash.
• Continue the Zepcar CR medication for the full length prescribed by the doctor.
• Pregnant women should not start or stop using Zepcar CR unless instructed by the doctor.
• Don’t get exposed to sunlight due to the risk of sunburn with Zepcar CR.
• Do not take grapefruit juice while using Zepcar CR.
1. Is Lecithin is a natural substance? Yes. Lecithin is a natural substance.
2. What is the role of Lecithin in the human body? Lecithin helps in maintaining the cell membrane in human body.
3. Does Lecithin helps in liver protection? Yes. Lecithin protects liver from toxins and infections.
4. Do Lecithin have severe side effects? No. Lecithin does not have serious side effects.
5. Is Lecithin recommended in children? Yes, Lecithin can be used in children when advised by a doctor.