Complamina 300 Mg Injection 2 Ml
Xantinol nicotinate is used to treat pain related to muscle spasms.
How does the drug work?
Xantinol nicotinate caUSES vasodilation in the peripheral smooth muscles to relieve the spasms and , the associated pain.
What are the common side effect?
The common side effects of xantinol nicotinate are low blood glucose levels, low blood pressure, rash, flushing, and itching.
• Do not take Complamina tablets if conditions such as heart attack, stroke, and severe bleeding are present.
• Avoid the tab Complamina if an allergic reaction was seen in the past with the use of xantinol nicotinate.
• Pregnant women should avoid the Complamina medicine as there is a slight risk to the fetus.
• Use the Complamina drug with caution in the case of low pressure and heart valve narrowing.
• If other drugs are required along with Complamina medication, ask a doctor.
• Do not take excess Complamina dosage than directed by the physician.
1. How to take xantinol nicotinate tablets? Take the xantinol nicotinate tablets immediately after having food, with a glass of water through the mouth.
2. Can I drive after taking xantinol nicotinate tablets? Check how you react to the medicine before driving. If you experience dizziness, then you must avoid driving.
3. How to store xantinol nicotinate tablets? Store the tablets at room temperature of 25C, away from children.
4. What is the dose of xantinol nicotinate tablets for adults? The usual adult dose of xantinol nicotinate tablets is about 3 grams per day.
5. What if I forget a dose of xantinol nicotinate tablet? Take the missed dose as soon as your remember. But if it is nearly time for the next dose, then skip the missed dose and continue with the following dose. Do not take a double dose.