Curosurf 120 Mg Injection 1.5 Ml
Poractant alfa is a pulmonary surfactant which is used in the treatment of respiratory distress syndrome.
How does the drug work?
Poractant alfa acts by decreasing surface tension in the alveoli while mechanical ventilation and normalize alveoli at resting pressure.
What are the common side effect?
The common side effects associated with Poractant alfa are blockage of air in chest, brain haemorrhage, infection and reduced level of oxygen in blood.
Important Information for use
• People with bone marrow depression should not use Zepcar CR medicine.
• Avoid the Zepcar CR drug if an allergic reaction was seen with an earlier use of carbamazepine.
• Do not take any other antidepressant drugs along with Carbafen tablet. If a MAO-inhibitor drug was used in the past 14 days, then do not take Zepcar CR.
• Call the doctor immediately in the case of skin rash, unusual weakness, bleeding and fever. This is because of the chances of Carbafen side effects such as life-threatening skin rash.
• Continue the Zepcar CR medication for the full length prescribed by the doctor.
• Pregnant women should not start or stop using Zepcar CR unless instructed by the doctor.
• Don’t get exposed to sunlight due to the risk of sunburn with Zepcar CR.
• Do not take grapefruit juice while using Zepcar CR.
1. Is Poractant alfa a natural substance? Yes, Poractant alfa is a natural substance.
2. Is it necessary to inform the doctor about all the medical conditions before using Poractant alfa? Yes. Is it necessary to inform the doctor about all the medical conditions before using Poractant alfa to avoid the risks.
3. Can I use atenolol while using Poractant alfa? No. Do not use atenolol while using Poractant alfa to avoid the risk of serious drug interactions.
4. Is Poractant alfa should be taken only when recommended by a doctor? Yes. Poractant alfa should be taken only when prescribed by the doctor.
5. I have past allergic reactions with surfactants. Can I use Poractant alfa? No. Poractant alfa contains surfactants that may cause you allergy.