Dacihep 60 Mg Tablet 28
Daclatasvir is used to treat chronic hepatitis C in adults.
How does the drug work?
Daclatasvir works by preventing the virus from multiplying in the human body.
What are the common side effect?
The common side effects of daclatasvir are tiredness, weakness, and headache.
• Certain medicines can interact with daclatasvir and produce unwanted effects. So, inform the doctor about the drugs currently in use while taking the Dacihep tablet.
• Do not take the Dacihep tablets if an allergic reaction was seen with the use of any of its ingredients or similar drugs in the past.
• Tell the doctor if conditions such as hepatitis B, heart or liver diseases are present. The doctor will check if it is safe to give the Dacihep drug in such patients.
• Women who are pregnant, planning for pregnancy or are breastfeeding should inform the doctor before using the Dacihep medicine.
• The tab Dacihep is not for children or adolescents aged below 18 years.
• Check the label to get further details on Dacihep safety.
1. How long should I take the daclatasvir tablets? You may have to take the daclatasvir tablets for about 12 weeks or even more.
2. What happens if I stop taking the daclatasvir tablets? Do not suddenly stop taking the daclatasvir tablets unless instructed by the doctor. It can make it more difficult for the treatment.
3. What tests will I need while using daclatasvir tablets? You will have to undergo regular tests to check your liver function.
4. What is the dose of daclatasvir tablets? The usual dose of daclatasvir tablets is about 60 mg per day, to be taken orally. However, consult your doctor to know the dose appropriate for you.
5. How to store daclatasvir tablets? Store them in a moisture free environment, away from heat and light. Keep the tablets out of reach from children.