Dothipop 25 Mg Tablet 10
Dothiepin is used to treat depression.
How does the drug work?
Dothiepin acts by balancing the chemical messengers required for the regulation of mood in depressed patients.
What are the common side effect?
The common side effects of dothiepin are drowsiness, dry mouth, delusions, low blood pressure, excess sweating, increase in heart rate, extreme happiness or sadness, constipation, diarrhea, vomiting and tremors.
Important Information for use
• People with bone marrow depression should not use Zepcar CR medicine.
• Avoid the Zepcar CR drug if an allergic reaction was seen with an earlier use of carbamazepine.
• Do not take any other antidepressant drugs along with Carbafen tablet. If a MAO-inhibitor drug was used in the past 14 days, then do not take Zepcar CR.
• Call the doctor immediately in the case of skin rash, unusual weakness, bleeding and fever. This is because of the chances of Carbafen side effects such as life-threatening skin rash.
• Continue the Zepcar CR medication for the full length prescribed by the doctor.
• Pregnant women should not start or stop using Zepcar CR unless instructed by the doctor.
• Don’t get exposed to sunlight due to the risk of sunburn with Zepcar CR.
• Do not take grapefruit juice while using Zepcar CR.
1. How to take dothiepin tablets? Take dothiepin tablets with or without food, but at the fixed time each day.
2. Does drinking alcohol have any effect while using dothiepin? The effect of alcohol while using dothiepin is not known. So, better avoid or limit drinking.
3. Is it safe to take dothiepin during lactation? No. It may not be safe to take the dothiepin medicine during pregnancy. Consult your doctor for the right drug for you.
4. Can I take other medicines while using dothiepin? Ask a doctor before taking any other medicines with dothiepin. The doctor will check if it is safe to take the drugs together.
5. How to store the dothiepin tablets? Store the dothiepin tablets at room temperature, away from light and heat. Do not keep them in reach of children.