Ebernet 10 Mg Cream 15 Gm
Eberconazole is used to treat symptoms of dermatophytoses, candidiasis, and pityriasis. It also treats bacterial and fungal infections.
How does the drug work?
Eberconazole is a fungicidal or fungistatic drug. It inhibits the ergosterol synthesis. Ergosterol is an essential component of the cytoplasmic membrane. Inhibition of this ergosterol leads to the alteration in the function and structure of the fungal cell, thus preventing the growth of the infection.
What are the common side effect?
The commonly reported side effects of eberconazole are itching, dryness, and burning of skin, spots on the skin, acne, pimples, lightening of the skin, and thinning of the skin.
• Individuals who are allergic to Ebernet or its ingredients should avoid using it.
• Prevent Ebernet cream from coming in contact with eyes and nose, as it caUSES irritation.
• Elderly persons should use Ebernet cream with caution.
• Ebernet reduces the production of substances that cause inflammation; do not take any other anti-inflammatory drugs.
• Lactating women should use the Ebernet cream only if prescribed by the doctor.
• Patients should discontinue using Ebernet cream if they experience any allergic reactions, and should seek medical advice immediately.
1. Is eberconazole used for yeast infection? Yes, eberconazole can be used against yeast infections.
2. Can I use eberconazole for my 8-year-old child? Eberconazole cream should be used with caution in children. Consult the doctor before using the medication.
3. Is Ebernet cream safe for pregnant women? No, Ebernet cream is contraindicated during pregnancy.
4. Can Ebernet cream used for diaper rash? No, do not use Ebernet cream for diaper rash.
5. How to apply Ebernet cream? Wash the infected area, apply the cream and leave it until dry. Cover the infected area to avoid external infections.