Fetose 50 Mg Drops 30 Ml
Tadalafil is used to treat erectile dysfunction in males. It helps in subsiding symptoms of pulmonary arterial hypertension. In addition, it improves the exercise capacity.
How does the drug work?
Tadalafil tablet acts by inhibiting cGMP-specific phosphodiesterase type 5 activities which degrade cGMP in corpus cavernosum around the penis. This causes aggregation of cGMP in smooth muscles. cGMP is responsible for smooth muscle relaxation and increases blood flow which facilitates penile erection during sexual stimulation.
What are the common side effect?
The common tadalafil side effects are flushing, indigestion, insomnia, nosebleed, nasal congestion, running nose, visual impairment, dizziness, and bladder pain.
Important Information for use
• People with bone marrow depression should not use Zepcar CR medicine.
• Avoid the Zepcar CR drug if an allergic reaction was seen with an earlier use of carbamazepine.
• Do not take any other antidepressant drugs along with Carbafen tablet. If a MAO-inhibitor drug was used in the past 14 days, then do not take Zepcar CR.
• Call the doctor immediately in the case of skin rash, unusual weakness, bleeding and fever. This is because of the chances of Carbafen side effects such as life-threatening skin rash.
• Continue the Zepcar CR medication for the full length prescribed by the doctor.
• Pregnant women should not start or stop using Zepcar CR unless instructed by the doctor.
• Don’t get exposed to sunlight due to the risk of sunburn with Zepcar CR.
• Do not take grapefruit juice while using Zepcar CR.