Fexotrol 120 Mg Tablet 10
There are several Allegra uses which include providing relief from the symptoms of seasonal allergic rhinitis (hay fever) such a sneezing, running or blocked nose, itchy, and red eyes. It is also prescribed for the treatment of allergic reactions of the skin.
How does the drug work?
Allegra allergy tablets belong to a class of medications called antihistamines. It helps to prevent the release of histamine. Histamine is a substance that is released during allergic reactions that make the blood vessels dilated and abnormally permeable.
What are the common side effect?
Allegra side effects include back pain, diarrhea, dizziness, headache, vomiting, painful periods, cough, and pain in the extremities.
Important Information for use
• People with bone marrow depression should not use Zepcar CR medicine.
• Avoid the Zepcar CR drug if an allergic reaction was seen with an earlier use of carbamazepine.
• Do not take any other antidepressant drugs along with Carbafen tablet. If a MAO-inhibitor drug was used in the past 14 days, then do not take Zepcar CR.
• Call the doctor immediately in the case of skin rash, unusual weakness, bleeding and fever. This is because of the chances of Carbafen side effects such as life-threatening skin rash.
• Continue the Zepcar CR medication for the full length prescribed by the doctor.
• Pregnant women should not start or stop using Zepcar CR unless instructed by the doctor.
• Don’t get exposed to sunlight due to the risk of sunburn with Zepcar CR.
• Do not take grapefruit juice while using Zepcar CR.
1. I have a history of heart disease. Can I take fexofenadine? Fexofenadine side effects may also include a fast or irregular heartbeat. Talk to your doctor before taking fexofenadine if you have a history of heart disease.
2. Is Allegra only a prescription drug? Allegra is also available as an over the counter medication.
3. Can I use Allegra as a treatment for allergy caused by animal fur? Yes, Allegra can be used for the treatment of allergy caused by animal fur.
4. Is fexofenadine a drug of choice for itchy lumps on the skin? Yes, fexofenadine is the best treatment for allergic reactions of the skin.
5. Can fexofenadine interact with herbal medications? Yes, fexofenadine can interact with herbal medications. Tell your doctor about all medications you use.
6. Is fexofenadine safe to use during breastfeeding? Yes, it is safe using fexofenadine during breastfeeding. Talk to your doctor before taking the medication.