Fitness 11 Mg Tablet 60
Spirulina is a type of cyanobacteria that is consumed by humans and animals. It is used as a dietary supplement with rich nutritients and vitamins that are necessary for keeping the health fit.
How does the drug work?
Spirulina, scientifically called anthrospira belongs to genus spirulina. It is closely related to chlorella. It is the richest source of nutrients with all essential amino acids and vitamins.
What are the common side effect?
The commonly noted side effects of spirulina are flatulence, constipation, blood or tarry stools, coughing up blood, swelling in ankles or feet, and stomach cramps.
Important Information for use
• People with bone marrow depression should not use Zepcar CR medicine.
• Avoid the Zepcar CR drug if an allergic reaction was seen with an earlier use of carbamazepine.
• Do not take any other antidepressant drugs along with Carbafen tablet. If a MAO-inhibitor drug was used in the past 14 days, then do not take Zepcar CR.
• Call the doctor immediately in the case of skin rash, unusual weakness, bleeding and fever. This is because of the chances of Carbafen side effects such as life-threatening skin rash.
• Continue the Zepcar CR medication for the full length prescribed by the doctor.
• Pregnant women should not start or stop using Zepcar CR unless instructed by the doctor.
• Don’t get exposed to sunlight due to the risk of sunburn with Zepcar CR.
• Do not take grapefruit juice while using Zepcar CR.
1. In what conditions I should avoid taking spirulina? Patients with kidney diseases or kidney stones should not take spirulina.
2. What are the available forms of spirulina? Spirulina is available is tablet, flakes, and powder form.
3. What drugs I should avoid while taking spirulina tablets? Patients should avoid taking multivitamins, mineral supplements, or antacids while taking spirulina tablets.
4. What if I overdose? Overdose of spirulina may cause severe diarrhea.
5. What happens if I miss a dose? Spirulina is taken when needed. If you are scheduled to take regularly then take the missed dose as soon as you remember.