Flatuna 40 Mg Drops 15 Ml
simethiconet use includes providing relief from symptoms due to excess gas in the stomach and intestines causing hiccups, bloating, painful pressure, and fullness. Tab flatuna can be used both in adults as well as in children to relieve the symptoms.
How does the drug work?
Flatuna tablet consists of drug simethicone which belongs to a group of medications known as surface active agents. Simethicone drug is an antifoaming agent it acts on the inner lining of the intestine and allows the gas bubbles to come together more easily thereby releasing the trapped wind.
What are the common side effect?
The side effects of simethicone are rare but in some cases, it may cause allergic reactions.
Important Info Flatuna drug work best when taken after meals and at bedtime. Consult the doctor immediately if the child's gas symptoms do not improve after treatment with Flatuna medicine. Do not allow the liquid form of Flatuna drug to freeze. Avoid Flatuna in case of allergy to simethicone or any other content in the medicine. Do not take Flatuna while taking mineral oil based laxatives. Patients with thyroid disorder or pregnant or planning to become pregnant or breastfeeding should consult the doctor before taking Flatuna medicine.
1. Is simethicone an antacid? No. Simethicone is not an antacid, it a surface active agent.
2. Is simethicone safe in children? Yes. Simethicone is relatively safe when used in prescribed doses.
3. Does simethicone have any serious side effects? No. Simethicone do not have any known serious side-effects. Few people may experience allergic reactions.
4. Is it safe to use Simethicone during pregnancy? Yes, it is relatively safe to use Simethicone during pregnancy. However, consult your doctor before taking any medicine during pregnancy.
5. Is Simethicone effective against acid reflux? Simethicone, when combined with an antacid, is effective in controlling acid reflux.