Fleximax Tablet 10
Glucosamine is used to relieve the symptoms associated with arthritis, such as joint pain, swelling, and stiffness of joints.
How does the drug work?
Glucosamine is an amino sugar and occurs naturally in the body. Glycosaminoglycans are the major component of the cartilage. Supplemental glucosamine helps to rebuild cartilage and treat joints pain associated with arthritis.
What are the common side effect?
The most common side effects of glucosamine are constipation, cough, dizziness, dry mouth, neck pain, back pain, ear inflammation, increased creatinine levels, and loss of appetite.
Important Information for use
• People with bone marrow depression should not use Zepcar CR medicine.
• Avoid the Zepcar CR drug if an allergic reaction was seen with an earlier use of carbamazepine.
• Do not take any other antidepressant drugs along with Carbafen tablet. If a MAO-inhibitor drug was used in the past 14 days, then do not take Zepcar CR.
• Call the doctor immediately in the case of skin rash, unusual weakness, bleeding and fever. This is because of the chances of Carbafen side effects such as life-threatening skin rash.
• Continue the Zepcar CR medication for the full length prescribed by the doctor.
• Pregnant women should not start or stop using Zepcar CR unless instructed by the doctor.
• Don’t get exposed to sunlight due to the risk of sunburn with Zepcar CR.
• Do not take grapefruit juice while using Zepcar CR.
1. Can I take anticoagulants along with glucosamine? No, do not take anticoagulants with glucosamine.
2. I am a diabetic. Can I use glucosamine drug? No, patients with diabetes should not take glucosamine drug.
3. What is the effect of glucosamine during breastfeeding? Glucosamine may pass into the breast milk and may harm the newborn. Discuss with your doctor before taking the medication.
4. What are the natural sources of glucosamine? Glucosamine can be obtained from the shellfish and other marine products.
5. How long can I take glucosamine? Duration of the glucosamine treatment will be suggested by the doctor depending on the age and health condition of the patient.