Flunova 150 Mg Tablet 1
Fluconazole is used to control and treat symptoms of yeast and fungal infections of the mouth, throat, abdomen, lungs, and female genitals. Additionally, fluconazole is used to treat fungal infections of brain and spinal cord.
How does the drug work?
Fluconazole acts by inhibiting the conversion of lanosterol to ergosterol. Ergosterol is responsible for the formation of the cell membrane. This inhibition of cell membrane facilitates leakage of cellular components and kills the fungal cell.
What are the common side effect?
The common known fluconazole side effects are diarrhea, stomach upset, fast heart beat, severe dizziness, fainting, yellowing of eyes and skin, headache, heart burn, facial swelling, tight breath, dark colored urine, and weakness.
Important Information for use
• People with bone marrow depression should not use Zepcar CR medicine.
• Avoid the Zepcar CR drug if an allergic reaction was seen with an earlier use of carbamazepine.
• Do not take any other antidepressant drugs along with Carbafen tablet. If a MAO-inhibitor drug was used in the past 14 days, then do not take Zepcar CR.
• Call the doctor immediately in the case of skin rash, unusual weakness, bleeding and fever. This is because of the chances of Carbafen side effects such as life-threatening skin rash.
• Continue the Zepcar CR medication for the full length prescribed by the doctor.
• Pregnant women should not start or stop using Zepcar CR unless instructed by the doctor.
• Don’t get exposed to sunlight due to the risk of sunburn with Zepcar CR.
• Do not take grapefruit juice while using Zepcar CR.
1. Can I use Nuforce tablet along with erythromycin? No, concomitant use of Nuforce with erythromycin is not recommended.
2. I am on herbal medicines. Can I use fluconazole along with herbal medicines? Talk to your doctor before taking the fluconazole medicine along with herbal medications, as it may be associated with risks.
3. I am allergic to itraconazole. Can I take fluconazole? No, do not fluconazole medication if you are allergic to antifungal drugs.
4. What is the recommended dosage for fluconazole? The fluconazole dosage will be prescribed by the doctor depending on your health condition. Do not self-medicate.
5. I am pregnant. Can I use Nuforce tablet for fungal infections? No, fluconazole may harm the fetus, and should be avoided during pregnancy.